NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/newcastle-looking-to-sign-spanish-teenager-with-a-little-help-from-ayoze-perez-1-7073266

NEWCASTLE United are hoping to sign Spanish forward David Concha – with a little help from Ayoze Perez.

The club are understood to be in advanced talks with Racing Santander over a deal for the talented 18-year-old, who can also play on the wing.

Concha travelled to Tyneside last month and was shown around the club’s training ground by countryman Perez, according to Spanish newspaper AS.

Perez joined United from Tenerife – like Racing, also in the country’s second division – last summer.

And the 21-year-old has been a revelation in his first campaign in English football.

Concha also watched the Tyne-Wear derby with his parents, who also made the journey to Newcastle.

He has reportedly been offered a five-year deal by United, who will loan him back to Racing for the rest of the season.

Twitter: @milesstarforth

Could be something in this one.

:yao:

Unfortunate family name.

:lol: First thing I thought of as well.

Does it mean shell or vagina? I'm confused.

Shell, but used for the other as a synonym in Latin American countries. Unsure how it is used in Spain though.

I still think you stick your cock in it like.

:lol: :lol:

Bosnian international and Hajduk Split middfielder Tino-Sven Susic (22) is linked with severel EPL clubs including Newcastle United.. He was very close Inter Milan few weeks ago but the deal is not finish yet.. Mancini like Susic but Inter dont have money, tag price is 5m euros.. Susic have bosnian, croatian and belgian passport... His uncle Safet is former PSG star and one off the best players from ex-Yugoslavia..