NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

According to a Palace fan in my office, Gouffran has been linked with a move to join back up with Pards.

I can't see Gouffran going for that. The guy never complained but he can't have been happy with playing as a defensive winger having come as a striker.

Since Pardew left he has started scoring again. Funny that....

Very dissapointing transfer window. Only 8.5m profit.last year we had 19m profit.

Do u remember Mark Douglas article about our list of center backs that we might sign? Names like Natasic,Schar and two Geman Int......lol

Very dissapointing transfer window. Only 8.5m profit.last year we had 19m profit.

Do u remember Mark Douglas article about our list of center backs that we might sign? Names like Natasic,Schar and two Geman Int......lol

Still time... I'm sure the phones are red hot at SJP today, trying to drum up last chance interest in Sissoko and/or Tiote and/or Cisse.

Mate of mine just ran into Kanu in Footlocker. Probably take him.

:lol:

Where was this?

Footlocker you dopey t***

:laugh:

That's two threads. Enjoying yourself are you?  :lol:

Where was this footlocker located exactly? I cannot believe it was Kanu. Nah, no way.

Guest reefatoon

Where was this?

Where was this footlocker located exactly? I cannot believe it was Kanu. Nah, no way.

:lol: Just filling in the time between all the bustling transfer news.

Where was this?

http://i.imgur.com/uOkajFw.png