NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Roger Kint

Not to worry, Charnley has been working on transfers since February. Sure he will have plan B K signed up in days.........

Guest Roger Kint

Some ITK twitter bint is claiming Dost will be here by Friday. Sounds perfect for our fast attacking football.....

Are we actually going to sign anyone?  :laugh:

Or install a backroom staff?

Well not likely, we have seen all this shit before man. Get past season ticket deadline and do fuck all. When have we been linked to a player and then actually decided to bother signing them.

We do nothing fast or efficient, we just fuck about trying to find out if they have the right character or willing to work for some magic beans.

I mean fucking hell we should have backroom staff sorted already.

Summer 2017 for me; with so many new faces at the club I think it's unrealistic to expect them to gel straight away in the boardroom making it tough for signings this summer plus a lot of clubs seem active and we don't want to get drawn into a bidding war and risk a Leedsmouth. Next summer could be the real test although with the Euros it might prove difficult as was the case in 2014 with the WC, so probably 2017 is when we can really spend the best we can pound for pound.

:lol: :lol: Perfect

Summer 2017 for me; with so many new faces at the club I think it's unrealistic to expect them to gel straight away in the boardroom making it tough for signings this summer plus a lot of clubs seem active and we don't want to get drawn into a bidding war and risk a Leedsmouth. Next summer could be the real test although with the Euros it might prove difficult as was the case in 2014 with the WC, so probably 2017 is when we can really spend the best we can pound for pound.

:lol: :lol: Perfect

Love this brand of humour.

Guest Roger Kint

Some ITK twitter bint is claiming Dost will be here by Friday. Sounds perfect for our fast attacking football.....

Love an ITK twitter bint. So sexy.

She actually is as well https://twitter.com/EDS_Amy?lang=en-gb

God, I need a woman's touch right now.

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/3204840swsw.gif