NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pace is almost a must for a PL striker these days. Keeps defences nervy and they sit back more.

But he looks really mobile and quite quick from what I can see. Am I imagining that?!  :lol:

Really wary about Dost, he's been pretty dire apart from a ridiculous purple patch for Wolfsburg at the start of the year. Most of his goals seem to thrive off good service into the box from De Bruyne/Perisic/Rodriguez and I can't see him getting anywhere near that quality here. Hope I'm wrong but I wouldn't be surprised if he turned out to be another Riviere.

I'd be delighted with two of Austin/Berahino/Mitrovic.

He does look very much a box player, as does Austin to be fair.

Really hope we sort our midfield play or we'll struggle.

Summer 2017 for me; with so many new faces at the club I think it's unrealistic to expect them to gel straight away in the boardroom making it tough for signings this summer plus a lot of clubs seem active and we don't want to get drawn into a bidding war and risk a Leedsmouth. Next summer could be the real test although with the Euros it might prove difficult as was the case in 2014 with the WC, so probably 2017 is when we can really spend the best we can pound for pound.

Pace is almost a must for a PL striker these days. Keeps defences nervy and they sit back more.

But he looks really mobile and quite quick from what I can see. Am I imagining that?!  :lol:

He's more like Crouch. Lanky and awkward...Fall over running style.

I thought we'd bought Rivière to fill our incompetent striker quota. Hey fuck it - lets get another in.

I don't know why everyone is losing their shit.

The only club that has been active so far is Liverpool. Every summer transfers don't tend to start flowing until teams are back from pre-season because of a mix of players and managers being on holiday.

In the Austin thread people are shiting themselves because he hasn't signed yet, despite the fact that he's been on international duty and it's been well reported that it won't happen until this week at the earliest. Also it wasn't even a week ago people were saying that they don't want him and don't rate him highly.

If we get week into the transfer window without any progress then yes it's time to start panicking. But for now the transfer window has only been open a few days and there is no need to start panicking over a few page filler stories.

The only club that has been active so far is Liverpool. Every summer transfers don't tend to start flowing until teams are back from pre-season because of a mix of players and managers being on holiday.

In the Austin thread people are shiting themselves because he hasn't signed yet, despite the fact that he's been on international duty and it's been well reported that it won't happen until this week at the earliest. Also it wasn't even a week ago people were saying that they don't want him and don't rate him highly.

If we get week into the transfer window without any progress then yes it's time to start panicking. But for now the transfer window has only been open a few days and there is no need to start panicking over a few page filler stories.

So it's daft to panic now, but in a few days we can :lol: :lol:

If we get week into the transfer window without any progress then yes it's time to start panicking. But for now the transfer window has only been open a few days[/b[ and there is no need to start panicking over a few page filler stories.

Typo, 'weeks'.

If we get week into the transfer window without any progress then yes it's time to start panicking. But for now the transfer window has only been open a few days[/b[ and there is no need to start panicking over a few page filler stories.

Typo, 'weeks'.

:thup:

Gosh ... I don't really see that at all.

would love Demba back tbh, was good even with Pardew's f***ing sick football

Demba was a favorite of mine as well. Insane ability to score any type of goal in any type of team and somehow always had a weird diving, deflected, ugly goal in him to win a match in every team he's played for.