NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I don't see why we don't take a chance of Dijk from Celtic. At a rumoured £6m-£8m I think he's worth taking a chance on.

Don't think Celtic want to sell yet.

He wants away, and can you blame him? Celtic know they will be lucky to get into the groups stages of the CL, even then they will probably be the whipping boys of any group they are in. In Scotland they have no competition at all and he can't test himself. Celtic will have less money with them keep on missing out on the CL group stages.

A decent bid would get get him from Celtic.

Guest neesy111

How wide do you want?

http://static0.7sur7.be/static/photo/2014/8/4/12/20141009152114/media_xll_7183167.jpg

Been on the Hatem diet.

Brilliant for us but still think it's wrong that a mid-table Premier League team can go and take star players from champions in Holland & Belgium, etc. Football is broken.

They finished third last year and missed the Champion's League.

Also those are much smaller legaues as far as the level of football goes, and so not sure I get the sentiment at all.

Guest antz1uk

I don't see why we don't take a chance of Dijk from Celtic. At a rumoured £6m-£8m I think he's worth taking a chance on.

Think the word was they were waiting so see if they qualify for the camps league proper (Not sure when that is)

Guest Roger Kint

Think the word was they were waiting so see if they qualify for the camps league proper (Not sure when that is)

Still have 5 matches to get there, last one is 26 Aug

Guest neesy111

@Sporting_AND: Confirmed. Newcastle are in advanced negotiations with Chancel Mbemba. Deal imminent. #rsca #nufc [LDH]

lets hope they don't chancel the deal

:dog: