NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Might as well make an offer for Denis Praet while we've got Anderlecht on speaker phone.

...aand that Tielemans, thank you. How much?

http://memecrunch.com/meme/QA8/buy-all-the-players/image.jpg

I reckon he will go. Pardew loves Colo and I can see us cashing in his wages and small transfer fee.

He's been incredibly quiet, considering he's still officially club captain. Although,that's no change.

Ignoring who our other centre halves are, I won't be gutted to see him go.

No reason to keep Colo at all.

He's half the player he was a few years ago and is in the last year of his contract. He's also a rubbish captain.

Move him on and put his salary towards a player who can help us build towards the future.

Guest Roger Kint

He's half the player he was a few years ago and is in the last year of his contract. He's also a rubbish captain.

Move him on and put his salary towards a player who can help us build towards the future.

:thup: Not convinced its going to happen mind

Would be sorry to see Colo go tbh, especially to those c***s. Still comfortably our best CB. Might rediscover some of his old form next to a higher quality/more suitable partner in a better coached team, too.

It's all well and good when we have scouted players for years and negotiated deals for weeks but I worry about our ability to replace players short term. Therefore, if Colo goes, I hope we have a plan in place.

Very much this.

I think for a couple of seasons, he was one of very best defenders I've ever seen here, but those days have long gone sadly. He was also one of my favourite players as well who genuinely seemed to love the club, but that whole episode when he tried to engineer a move away, has left a very bad taste.