NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not sure what could " really excite" me personally, probably a winger but having said that it's probably bollocks.

Shaqiri?, would excite me, really like him as a player and still only 23.

Aye that would do.

For that price and age he seems ideal for us like, wonder if he's on mental wages or something?

Guest Roger Kint

Lets just copy Stoke and bid for Shaqiri or Yarmalenko :lol:

As long as we get Mbemba plus one other CB/LB i would be happy with any decent winger tbh

Guest Roger Kint

I'd be doing somersaults with Shaqiri!

We all would tbh, surely he would be on more than our wage budget even if he was daft enough to want to come

We need a CB (Mbemba?) and an left sided forward. Anything more than that (another CB like Matip) and better CM than Tiote/Colback/Anita would be a huge and unexpected bonus.

Guest Roger Kint

Salah would be my dream, no chance I know.

Dont see why not Chelsea want rid and hes fairly young and probably not too expensive.

Sure Jose would happily settle for loan to buy too given they accepted Fiorentinas offer. Salah himself would be the obvious stumbling block though

Dont see why not Chelsea want rid and hes fairly young and probably not too expensive.

Sure Jose would happily settle for loan to buy too given they accepted Fiorentinas offer. Salah himself would be the obvious stumbling block though

What's his story like, wants to stay in longdong or something?

Guest Roger Kint

What's his story like, wants to stay in longdong or something?

Was a story about him preferring Inter but God knows really

Just feels good we've actually spent some proper money for once.

We've not naive on this board, we know we need more investment in key positions, but I certainly feel better about the season then I did 3 weeks ago.

Good point about Januzaj, I'd be amazed if he's not going out on loan.

James Wilson is going to be the more interesting headache for them. If, as has been reported, they are after a big name fwd then he's pushed out to the bench (at best). He'd always been thought of in Manchester as a bit of a prodigy. I'd be all over that little transfer if we could nick him off them.