NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shaqiri and Abdennour and would be our greatest summer in an eternity. (in addition to finalizing Mbemba)

In an ideal world we sign that Dutch winger fella for cheap, Shaq, and Abdennour.

Better than Ferdinand, Ginola, Albert..................................barton.

That was an eternity ago. Another lifetime and a different football club.

20 years man :lol: far longer than the range I'm talking about :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Shaqiri and Abdennour and would be our greatest summer in an eternity. (in addition to finalizing Mbemba)

In an ideal world we sign that Dutch winger fella for cheap, Shaq, and Abdennour.

Better than Ferdinand, Ginola, Albert..................................barton.

That was an eternity ago. Another lifetime and a different football club.

20 years man :lol: far longer than the range I'm talking about :lol::lol::lol::lol:

So long ago I merged windows!

http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/shaq-laughing-press-conference-shaq-gifs.gif

Always good to see a fellow Shaq/Shak having a good time. :)

No Thauvin for Marseille tonight apparently, could mean nowt.

What? Just scored a very nice goal! :lol:

Yeah he was on bench apparently. I was misled, then misled you.

someone from the chronicle comments section believes we are in for Draxler now his move to Juve is on the rocks. Champion league finalists and serie A champions to us, seems likely

Scraping the barrel with that source mate.

Should start a new thread, rumours in the chronicle comments section.

someone from the chronicle comments section believes we are in for Draxler now his move to Juve is on the rocks. Champion league finalists and serie A champions to us, seems likely

Scraping the barrel with that source mate.

Should start a new thread, rumours in the chronicle comments section.

I believe Ted and shall accept an apology once said deal has been completed

This 100%

I'm going to guess Jonny Evans is the secret "exciting" transfer being spoken of.

1 year left. Van Gaal willing to let him go. Would be familiar with McClaren too.