NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's all about luck / clinical finishing and going on a multi match run in first half of season and second half of season when you're not in top 8.  See: fifth place season when we went on 2 good runs.

I have absolutely no confidence in us to keep it tight at the back, which is where we'll drop points. Right back, for example, is the strongest position in the back 5. It has next to no cover and Janmaat isn't great defensively.

We need some serious stability in the centre.. Colo needs to sort himself out, whether he is having another crisis in confidence or not the club has backed him a lot since he went awol last time. Seems we can't rely on him anymore. Another CB is critical.

Have been pretty sceptical about Austin coming in with mitrovic here as well but it gives us a proven goal scorer in this league of the bat and helps mitrovic settle. I hope it comes off. Still not convinced about playing them both.

Still need a right winger that can cross and dare I say score a goal from outside the box. Would still like Matt Phillips but for the price quoted we could surely do far better abroad.

I predict we will spend £40m Net in this window. So we are nearing the point of one out for one in if we are after any serious quality.

All the links have went very quiet.

Guest ConnyBongo

Scrap the charlie austin deal for me and get 2 more defenders in. Atleast one being an experienced prem centre back.

Scrap the charlie austin deal for me and get 2 more defenders in. Atleast one being an experienced prem centre back.

Literally the stupidest post I've ever seen.

Suppose Man Utd should ditch the Pedro deal because they need defenders too?

How many times does it need to be said... We can sign more than one player.

New name alert.....

Andy Najar from Anderlecht.

50m50 minutes ago

Sp. Anderlecht news ‏@Sporting_AND

Andy Najar's agent: Najar has offers from Germany, Russia, England & Spain"

Sp. Anderlecht news –  ‏@Sporting_AND

Najar's agent: "Najar dreams of playing in the EPL. Two of his friends signed for Newcastle... We'll analyse the offers. #rsca #nufc

28m28 minutes ago

Sp. Anderlecht news ‏@Sporting_AND

Anderlecht is the new Southampton... #nufc #lfc #mbemba #mitrovic #najar

Any good?