NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

that was made up by someone on here

Nah.

Made up a lie this morning about Veltman signing for us and its ended up in Ryder's article :lol:

?

:lol: Aye that was me. Ryder printed it that afternoon. 10.3m euros according to De Telegraaf ;)

But if we do sign Veltman, would that make you ITK or Psychic?

:lol: I'd take Veltman mind, obviously i'd take any CB that isn't called Mike Williamson though.

I'd take Cacapa again....

http://i2.chroniclelive.co.uk/incoming/article1425735.ece/BINARY/D1AEF70A-9F20-6EBB-CC60D1A88CD08747.jpg

I'll never forget Cacapa's game against Portsmouth. Different class!

I remember arriving late to the game at the 20 minute mark, as soon as I walked in they scored and a fuckload of people around me stood up and walked out. I remember thinking "eh, this is a bit rash it's only 1 goal" until I realised that was their third.

:yao:

That was an absolute train wreck of a game. 3 goals in 11 minutes and wasn't Cacapa subbed after 18 minutes and replaced by Rozenhal iirc?

I miss those days...

Of the days I look back on and 'miss', Big Sam's reign features very low on that list.

That was an absolute train wreck of a game. 3 goals in 11 minutes and wasn't Cacapa subbed after 18 minutes and replaced by Rozenhal iirc?

I miss those days...

Of the days I look back on and 'miss', Big Sam's reign features very low on that list.

He still would have kept us up though.

According to himself at least. :rolleyes:

I miss those days...

The first one was a genuine thunderbastard but it was Cacapa on ice for the next two. They were just nudging him out of the way.

@LukeEdwardsTele  18m18 minutes ago

Unless #nufc sell someone, I wouldn't be surprised if they have finished player recruitment in this window

He's been fairly spot on for most things this window. Given we've spent the spare cash we had in the bank it'd not be a great surprise.