The Managerial Merry Go Round™ - Pochettino leaves Chelsea by ‘mutual consent’

cp40

Good appointment for Leeds. A large number of c***s make up their fanbase but they're a club I'd like to see back in the PL for old times' sake.

Not having a go, but you were 3 (f*** me i feel old) when they were last in the Premier league. Why for old times sake? Genuinely curious.

Aye. But for some reason I'd like to see the 90s PL teams make up the table, rather than your Cardiffs and Bournemouths.

Weird. Same here mind. Sheff Wed's and Di Canio's, Forest (first major implosion of a team i can remember) Coventry and Steve Ogroz???, Norwich and their European nights with Gunn in goal. Loved it, just isn't the same. Wondered if you were schooled by an older brother or something.  :lol:

90s were great mind, proper new dawn of football (even in Italy we had the Milans, Juve, Lazio's being amazing, Ajax showing the world how its done)

good christ 14 years since leeds were relegated?  man

It's crazy and its not mad to think same exile could happen to Sunderland, its quite easily done. Leeds are going to be ahead of them for years to come.

Good appointment for Leeds. A large number of c***s make up their fanbase but they're a club I'd like to see back in the PL for old times' sake.

Not having a go, but you were 3 (f*** me i feel old) when they were last in the Premier league. Why for old times sake? Genuinely curious.

Aye. But for some reason I'd like to see the 90s PL teams make up the table, rather than your Cardiffs and Bournemouths.

Weird. Same here mind. Sheff Wed's and Di Canio's, Forest (first major implosion of a team i can remember) Coventry and Steve Ogroz???, Norwich and their European nights with Gunn in goal. Loved it, just isn't the same. Wondered if you were schooled by an older brother or something.  :lol:

90s were great mind, proper new dawn of football (even in Italy we had the Milans, Juve, Lazio's being amazing, Ajax showing the world how its done)

My dad.

My dad.

Good man. :)

This is worse than what Lopetegui did. “Hey lads, I’m leaving at the end of the season. And I’ve already agreed a contract with your direct competition.”

Hoffenheim should sack him now.

Bundesliga is so grim for shite like this. Players announcing they're off to somewhere else before the season ends and now a manager who's going to manage a whole season with everyone knowing he's leaving. Hoffenheim should sack him

Bundesliga is so grim for shite like this. Players announcing they're off to somewhere else before the season ends and now a manager who's going to manage a whole season with everyone knowing he's leaving. Hoffenheim should sack him

Not so different from us really, with a manager everyone knows is leaving at the end of next season :(

Obviously there are some very clear differences between the two situation

• 2 weeks later...

What’s going on at Chelsea? Why haven’t they sacked Conte and appointed Serri yet?

From today's BBC Gossip page:

Antonio Conte's brother has hinted that the Italian will remain as Chelsea boss for the coming season, amid speculation over his future. (Mirror)