The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Reading their forum, they're desperate for him to go

https://thejack.army/forums/swansea-city.4/

Thats a fairly new forum and made up of people that didn't agree with what has traditionally been our main forum for years

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/    <== Try that one

I should add, the posters on Jack Army were against Monk from day one and through the good time too.

There have been rumblings that things were not quite right behind the scenes since early in the season.  I have read the odd piece where there has been a hint here or there but nothing specific has been said.  It was the same with Laudrup and in the end there were some well-founded concerns about him that justified Swansea getting rid.

Laudrup was signed up to him and only signed players that were also signed up to him. Balague was a disruptive influence on those players and tried to force some players onto us, Huw decided he had enough and banned him. That was the start of the end of the Laudrup era.

Siggy has gone off the boil massively which has f***ed them.

Yup, with Montero and Gomis also being awful recently. When fit and firing their first XI is very strong but their backups are really poor. Barrow is absolutely terrible. Surprised they let Dyer go out on loan

Think Dyer could see after the signing of Ayew and the displays of him and Montero at the start of the season as proof that he wouldn't get game time, I believe he pushed for the loan out which caused Barrow to be recalled as we needed the cover.

A lot think our problem is Ayew, he doesn't play as a winger and leaves gaps on the right hand side. The teams shape is out.

TCD says you're wrong about Ayew

No doubt that Ayew is a good player, but as I said above, we have lost the shape of the team with him playing, we only have the one natural wing player in Montero and if he's not playing well we have no wide outlet. We have too many midfielders and as someone mentioned no flexibility up front.

What's your opinion on Monk, Groo?

I want him to succeed, he seemed to make all the right decisions last year but unfortunately since the first international break this season we have been having all the bad breaks. In the games I've seen, we've not played too bad.

We need to score, that's the problem he has to fix, either we're not playing to Gomis's strength or Gomis is not good enough, we haven't given Eder a chance to see what he can do.

If we can scrap our way through this year and see what happens in the summer transfers I'd be happy, its risky though if Monk can't get the points on the board.

I want him to succeed, he seemed to make all the right decisions last year but unfortunately since the first international break this season we have been having all the bad breaks. In the games I've seen, we've not played too bad.

We need to score, that's the problem he has to fix, either we're not playing to Gomis's strength or Gomis is not good enough, we haven't given Eder a chance to see what he can do.

If we can scrap our way through this year and see what happens in the summer transfers I'd be happy, its risky though if Monk can't get the points on the board.

Do you think he'll be given time to pull it around if results don't pick up a bit mate?

Do you think he'll be given time to pull it around if results don't pick up a bit mate?

The upper workings at Swansea are too much of a mystery to even guess :)

Ha ha

Blackburn fan Joseph Turner said: “Watching a Lambert team is a real education, in the sense that you feel like you’re in a geography lesson that’s never going to end.”

I bear him no malice, really, though.

I thought he was incompetent, but not dislikeable. Unlike Sherwood who was incompetent AND a massive gobshite.

However, to see what the Villa job does to a man, check these photos out.

Arrives:

http://images.football365.com/12/06/800x600/Paul-Lambert-Aston-Villa-Manager-Unveiling-Vi_2776778.jpg

Not going too well:

http://www.offthepost.info/wp-content/uploads/paul-lambert-650x462.png

First day at new school after a nice summer break:

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03501/paul_lambert_smile_3501931b.jpg