The Managerial Merry Go Round™ - Brighton in talks with Fabian Hurzeler

cp40

Signing Jonas when your team is devoid of creativity and goals.

It'd be hard for him to justify an outlay on another striker tbf. The stirkers he's signed have been mincemeat. RVW, Hooper, Redmond and Elmander should be more than enough for them to get a few goals.

FWIW, if they go down, I'd definitely possibly consider looking in to looking at Redmond.

Chris Hughton seems to be on the way out at Norwich

Where you hearing that?

Sky sports news have just read out a very strange statement from the chief executive. Its a very strange statement, its hard to explain. Not exactly a vote of confidence anyway

Not given vote of confidence by board? Doesn't that mean "he's safe" in footy speak? :lol:

Guest Craig-NUFC

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews 44s

Sky Sources: Fulham sack Technical Director Alan Curbishley and Assistant Head Coach Ray Wilkins. #ffc

:lol:

Only been in the job a month or so.

Sky Sources: Fulham sack Technical Director Alan Curbishley and Assistant Head Coach Ray Wilkins. #ffc

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I love the new Fulham owner.

The more these spring about the more i start to worry about our next owner! I'd still love to take the gamble but it could easily all turn out to be one huge fuck up, like  :lol:

The more these spring about the more i start to worry about our next owner! I'd still love to take the gamble but it could easily all turn out to be one huge f*** up, like  :lol:

Any excuse :lol:

The more these spring about the more i start to worry about our next owner! I'd still love to take the gamble but it could easily all turn out to be one huge f*** up, like  :lol:

Any excuse :lol:

Can't tell me it doesn't cross your mind  :lol:

I mean i'd give anything just to take this risk but it is certainly a gamble, like. Imagine one of these nutters taking over like a Tan. It's brilliant watching from the outside but if they owned your club... :anguish:

Poor Curbishley :lol: All those betting shortlists for every managerial vacancy for the last x years - and he's booted within a month! :laugh:

Was the Fulham owner in before Rene was hired? Either way - don't mind a ruthless owner. If it's for the good of the club, it's actually quite laudable to admit a hire (or three!) were wrong and take steps to rectify it. Better than sticking with the same turd for the sake of some daft notion of "stability".