The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Amazed Pellegrini lasted the season. Unlimited resources, world class players and didn't come close to a trophy.

Little control over transfers, a shit defence and central midfield. They have about 3 brilliant players and lots of average ones

Amazed Pellegrini lasted the season. Unlimited resources, world class players and didn't come close to a trophy.

Little control over transfers, a s*** defence and central midfield. They have about 3 brilliant players and lots of average ones

Yup, i am surprised they didn't sack the ex Barca lot in charge of transfers though.

• 1 month later...

Dick, Rogers and Poch...

Think Poch is fine. Figuring out his best team now.

Son getting going, Erikson back from Injury, Alli playing more, and Kane will soon start scoring.

Spurs are going to go on a run soon.

Brentford sacked their Dutch manager last night. Was a really weird decision to get rid of Warburton in the first place. Guess they're still trusting their stats and stuff for their decisions

Warburton was leaving at the end of the season so they tried the old 'I dumped you first' to save face.

Brentford sacked their Dutch manager last night. Was a really weird decision to get rid of Warburton in the first place. Guess they're still trusting their stats and stuff for their decisions

Warburton was leaving at the end of the season so they tried the old 'I dumped you first' to save face.

He was told he would be let go at the end of the season by all accounts.

He was told he would be let go at the end of the season by all accounts.

Warburton and the owner had a fundamental disagreement on how to take the club forward and were unable to work it out. Both agreed it was best to part ways. It really was mutual. Still mental decision though. Every chance they get relegated now when they had really set the club on a sound footing for the first time in decades.