The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

You would've thought getting Zouma would've improved their defence. Apparently not.

I've always liked him but I thought he was atrocious yesterday.

Agreed, I've always liked him. Same with that Wimmer, bought him for like £18 million (and was rated as a canny player).

Stoke have just had far too many spankings this season. 17 goals away to Chelsea, City, Spurs is no good like.

You would've thought getting Zouma would've improved their defence. Apparently not.

I've always liked him but I thought he was atrocious yesterday.

Was poor at SJP. Him and Wimmer have been awful in the times I've seen them play.

Did they get rid of that rule of fining clubs when they don't play their strongest team?

Sure they fined Wolves and possibly Blackpool a few years ago, and with Hughes openly admitting he didn't play his strongest team againts Chelsea I assume they've got rid of it/don't enforce it

Did they get rid of that rule of fining clubs when they don't play their strongest team?

Sure they fined Wolves and possibly Blackpool a few years ago, and with Hughes openly admitting he didn't play his strongest team againts Chelsea I assume they've got rid of it/don't enforce it

Wasn’t it in relation to EFL clubs resting players for that shit Johnstone’s Paint Trophy (or whatever it’s called now)?

Guest neesy111

Wasn’t it in relation to EFL clubs resting players for that shit Johnstone’s Paint Trophy (or whatever it’s called now)?

Wolves got fined for playing a weakened team at Man Utd.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/w/wolverhampton_wanderers/8521603.stm

Not sure, I'm sure I remember Mick McCarthy and/or Ian Holloway getting charged for not playing their strongest team in the Prem at Wolves and Blackpool respectively. Just wondered if they'd got rid of it

EDIT: Neesy :thup:

Guest chopey

I'm trying to work out if it would be funny if Watfords manager got sacked after they get humped off Man City tonight.

Giggs to get it, fail miserably and be rewarded with a PL job where he fails miserably and is rewarded with a PL job where he fails miserably and is rew........... ad nauseum.

We're actually witnessing the formation of new PFMs here, people, astonishing.

Guest Howaythetoon

To be fair to Giggs, and I can't stand him, he has some kind of record having managed Man Utd as a caretaker manager and also been there number 2.

As for Bellamy :lol: I'd love to see that happen and him fail miserably the little gob shite.

Guest Howaythetoon

He was disliked in the dressing room by so many as a player so imagine him as a manager? You need to be humble, have some degree o intelligence and be able to man manage.

To be fair to Giggs, and I can't stand him, he has some kind of record having managed Man Utd as a caretaker manager and also been there number 2.

Steve McClaren had a very successful stint at Man Utd as number 2 to Ferguson.

It's a big step up to being the main man. I don't think he's got the personality for it.

Guest Howaythetoon

Steve McClaren had a very successful stint at Man Utd as number 2 to Ferguson.

It's a big step up to being the main man. I don't think he's got the personality for it.

Aye I agree on the personality.

Bellamy would be a terrible manager.  You need to have some sort of intelligence to manage people and he just hasn't got any.  Comes across as a thick little bellend.

When I've watched him on The Debate he seems to say the right things, especially when referring to the Youth coaching he currently does at Cardiff BUT how that translates to reality and a higher level is a different matter