The Managerial Merry Go Round™ - Kompany to FC Bayern

cp40

Guest firetotheworks

It's like Danny Mills has bet his mates that he can become the most uninformed, boring cunt on planet earth.

Pisses me off that we get called fickle and unrealistic expectations for wanting Pardew out. Everton fans want Martinsz out and every single journalist and pundit just agrees with them! Take Lukaku out and they have a bang average team that deservedly finished mid table.

I know Everton have a great history but for the last 20 years they've been upper mid table at best.

Danny Mills on 5Live claiming Martinez' team is too much like Kevin Keegan's Newcastle. :rolleyes:

It is pretty much tbh. Emphasis on attacking football for the purpose of entertainment. The difference is in ambition. Keegan walked when his vision wasn't met,Martinez waited to be sacked.

Basked in the glory of that cretin snapping Haidara. Absolutely f***ing loved the crushing of a professional's limb. Bloke's an abomination.

:lol: masterclass in hyperbole

Not far from the truth.  Respected him until that day.

Pisses me off that we get called fickle and unrealistic expectations for wanting Pardew out. Everton fans want Martinsz out and every single journalist and pundit just agrees with them! Take Lukaku out and they have a bang average team that deservedly finished mid table.

I know Everton have a great history but for the last 20 years they've been upper mid table at best.

I tried to make this point last week too. Lukaku/Barkley/Stones aside their team is nothing special. Maybe one or two places better but I really don't see what they think they have that puts them so much higher than they are.

Not that it's wrong to dream but we were crucified for wanting better than 16th when Pardew was here

I tried to make this point last week too. Lukaku/Barkley/Stones aside their team is nothing special. Maybe one or two places better but I really don't see what they think they have that puts them so much higher than they are.

Not that it's wrong to dream but we were crucified for wanting better than 16th when Pardew was here

Every single starter in Everton's strongest team bar keeper walks in to starting XI.

They consistently finished about 6th actually before he arrived, he's never been able to build a defence and he's obviously had a fair bit of say in transfers so a fair bit of the blame if you do think that squad is mediocre, is his.

The whole 'whatabout Pardew' schtick is irrelevant really.

Every single starter in Everton's strongest team bar keeper walks in to starting XI.

Yes true...but they wouldn't be walking into a lot of the leagues starting 11.

What the hell are Arsenal on?

The owners have a manager who continues to make them money and is too stubborn to quit. Perfect situation. Sir Chips and that daft yank are buzzing.

What the hell are Arsenal on?

The owners have a manager who continues to make them money and is too stubborn to quit. Perfect situation. Sir Chips and that daft yank are buzzing.

True cruelty knows no bounds. /Marquis de Sade.