The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

25 minutes ago, Slim said:

I just don't get why whatever somone wears bothers you or makes you feel the need to take the piss tbh.

Cos the media or your mates etc tell you somthing is cool or what is how a normal person should dress.

Think just says a lot about the person and maybe their insecurities tbh.

DCL wearing that skirt was class espically when you see how triggered everyone got.

Probably drink Moretti, smoke Lambert's and wear Adidas originals mate. Never had a single original thought. 

Guest HTT II
13 hours ago, The Butcher said:

HahahhahahahahahahaShutterstock_10555172dk.jpg

They both look like a right pair of gimps, but they can wear what the fuck they like and good on anyone dressing how they prefer, even if they do look like complete gimps. I imagine I look like a right tramp to some the way I dress, but I don’t care and neither should anyone really!

How about a world where we can take the piss out of what people wear and they can take the piss on what other people look like also and no one takes it too serious and gets offended? Revolutionary I know 🙂

Guest HTT II
12 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Aye it’s fine but calling them Twats just for clothes is a bit wild to me. Also I’ve got nothing against Balds. HTT and Lfee are top bald lads. :bluestar:

Bald is beautiful!

Guest HTT II
19 minutes ago, LFEE said:

How about a world where we can take the piss out of what people wear and they can take the piss on what other people look like also and no one takes it too serious and gets offended? Revolutionary I know 🙂

I look at that photo and think they look ridiculous and I’d never dream of dressing like that, but if they passed me in the street wearing that clobber I wouldn’t just think what a pair of cunts, I honestly wouldn’t be bothered, in many ways I think good on them for not giving two fucks, society as a whole needs to be less precious about none precious shit like what people wear. We should, as you say, however, still be allowed to laugh at people, but more importantly ourselves. My wife calls me a tramp because I’ll wear jog pants and a work top every day mostly. I ridicule her for wearing fucking makeup and shit to go to the shops.

Edited by HTT II

Guest neesy111
2 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

Can we not go back to talking about when Frank Lampard is going to get sacked?

Not for a while yet.

1 hour ago, ManDoon said:

Those are innate traits, and used for people who are cunts and in a context of match anything goes. Tom Davies and DCL are completely inoffensive guys. I don’t think how they dress matters at all and certainly wouldn’t label them a twat for the clothes they wear.  

You said it about Matt Targett man :lol: literally the most affable lad going. Nowt really wrong with it, just nowt wrong or wild or weird about taking the piss out of people dressing like they've rummaged through their dad's wardrobe either. I'm sure they're canny, but there's not a chance you wouldn't think they're a Nathan Barley twat if you saw them out. 

47 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Aye it’s fine but calling them Twats just for clothes is a bit wild to me. Also I’ve got nothing against Balds. HTT and Lfee are top bald lads. :bluestar:

Fair to assume people calling them twats because they ooze the vibe of dressing like that intentionally just to show off how little they care about what others think, rather than wearing the clothes because they like the style or comfort of them? That's my first feeling at least when looking at pictures people post of them on here, before settling with the thought that I don't really care either way and everyone should just wear whatever tf they want....and I don't know anything about which clothes are cool or trendy anymore. My only requirement for pants these days is that they need some sort of stretch material.

1 hour ago, ManDoon said:

Would people prefer if they looked like this:

2A649FBD-F586-40D3-998E-38C8A6925322.jpeg

The only ones who are a bit odd, are the guy in the middle who has borrowed his younger brothers trousers and the dude with what looks like a ripped white shirt on. 

Guest neesy111
4 minutes ago, TBG said:

Still hard to believe that's from the admin's night out.

Spending our donations.

46 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

Twats

I know the lad on the right. He’s a tattooist and did a half sleeve cover up for me. Wor lass managed the studio he worked at a couple years back. He’s a good lad. A bit daft but no more so than all of us in our 20’s. Great tattooist too. 
he thought the picture getting such a big profile was funny as fuck. 

11 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Belongs on the front cover of the NME, circa 2003.

Being a middle aged owld twat, one of the things I’m acutely aware of is the peril of saying exactly the same things about youngsters as my parents generation said to me. Just saying. 

Be interesting to know how responsible and involved he is for anything other than coaching and first team tactics. Albeit saying that he can’t do much worse like Rangnick or a proven loser like Ole tbf to him but if the team around him doesn’t improve he’ll have the same ceiling that they had which was miles off the league regardless of investment and maybe sneak a Milk Cup.

1 minute ago, Disco said:

Be interesting to know how responsible and involved he is for anything other than coaching and first team tactics. Albeit saying that he can’t do much worse like Rangnick or a proven loser like Ole tbf to him but if the team around him doesn’t improve he’ll have the same ceiling that they had which was miles off the league regardless of investment and maybe sneak a Milk Cup.

He's in control of everything. Full control over signings. All of our top sources suggested he wouldn't take the job unless given those assurances. 

Poch was the boy for them I feel.

A few bad results and people will doubt Ten Hag, pressure will build, where Poch has a bit of money in the bank a would get more slack - and times what's probably needed there.

There again OGS wasn't a manager at all so must surely be an improvement, if given time.