The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

Remember when they said this about our team with Steve Bruce? Honestly Hodgson is starting to remind me of Bruce lately, making excuses before the games have even started, and conceding tons despite setting up his team to be quite defensive.

Palace has a lot of quality players. Two solid keepers, Guehi, Andersen, Mitchell I don't think any of them would look out of place in better sides. 

Without Olise & Eze they don't have much going forward though.

24 minutes ago, El Prontonise said:

If palace fans think their club is going nowhere, they are completely entitled to protest.  Hate how other football fans talk down on each other like that etc.

course they can protest. It’s just great to see. They’re becoming the new Sunderland in that they’re the unflushable turd. Boring to watch.

also a Smug wanker of an owner and a pocket of fans trying desperately to appear like a bunch of ultras just because they all wear black hoodies and jump up and down on the spot for a full 90. 

fuck them. Fuck palace. Fuck Roy Hodgson. Fuck pardew, John Solako and Mark Bright. Fuck em. Fuck em all. 

1 minute ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

if he’s smart he’ll hang on for 12 months then take the Real job.

He'll be sacked within 6 months with £40m in the back pocket.

If Pochettino is sacked which manager of the calibre they are looking for would actually go there?

It looks a poisoned chalice if I ever saw one.  A team assembled by spreadsheet and FM predicted potential.  Presumably limited money to spend as Chelsea owe all the money to pay for these players but have declining revenue due to no European football and poor league finishes. Also their commercial revenue was pretty maxed out so no much scope to cover cost/raise money that way.  They look like a cautionary tale in the making. Normally I'd feel for the fans a but it's Chelsea fans.

Are Chelsea going to give Poch the LC Final as one last throw of the dice? Bin him the week before and go 100% with a new manager bounce for a pot? 

Just now, midds said:

Are Chelsea going to give Poch the LC Final as one last throw of the dice? Bin him the week before and go 100% with a new manager bounce for a pot? 

Think they give him that and then if he doesn’t win, gone