The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Nigel Clough? :lol:

As a player..he was outstanding man.  I watched him tear us a new one when with Forest. One of the , if not the best individual players display I have ever seen at SJP.

Admittedly didn't go too well at Lolerpool, but the lad was a class act.

Defo one of my fave players, so ya boo sucks to you Polic..(winky face.)

:lol:

Why on earth would Emery go to West Ham when he's just guided to Sevilla to the Champions League. He was heavily linked with Milan the other week, think he'll do another year at Sevilla personally.

Imagine a world in which West Ham challenges Spurs, Liverpool, Southampton, etc. for Europe.

If Fat Sam can get them close like he did over the first half, imagine what a talented manager with some investment behind him can do.

Guest neesy111

West Ham will be down again within five years iyam. Such a nowt club.

That's completely wrong, got more history than at least half the league for starters.

West Ham will be down again within five years iyam. Such a nowt club.

That's completely wrong, got more history than at least half the league for starters.

They have a shit name and shit colours. Other than that I don't mind them all that much.

Guest neesy111

They are well supported as well, they'll fill the olympic stadium for a good amount of games.

I reckon they'll pretty much sell out the Olympic Stadium. They're offering the cheapest ST's at about £280. In London, that's crazy cheap.

A lot of foreigners (non-WHU fans) will be buy them at that price just to get the chance to watch all of the other teams I would think.

Guest firetotheworks

I like having Leicester in the PL mind, I must say. Wouldn't mind Nottingham Forest and Sheff Wed back as well. Leeds I suppose as well. Hated them but I'd rather have them than Hull, Bolton, Boro, Wigan et al.

I like having Leicester in the PL mind, I must say. Wouldn't mind Nottingham Forest and Sheff Wed back as well. Leeds I suppose as well. Hated them but I'd rather have them than Hull, Bolton, Boro, Wigan et al.

:thup:

For some reason I've always wanted one of the Bristol clubs to come up too.