The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Guest antz1uk

Claudio Ranieri appointed Leicester Boss, interesting to see how he does there, Certainly an improvement on Pearson

Guest Gino14

I think he's a good manager, but I don't know how well he's been doing the past few years.  He's a great character to have back in the league.  I do think he could be a gamble in some respects, but if Leicester are going to invest in the squad and put him in charge, I don't see them being relegated or even close.

He's a nice guy, but he won't succeed. This would have been a good appointment 10 years ago, but his performance in his recent jobs has been very underwhelming (although he did well at rich Monaco). The mess he made of the Greece job was pretty extraordinary.

Totally smacks of owners who have the best intentions for the club by trying to emulate the likes of Southampton but this will fail miserably.

This is the opposite tbf, they hired young, progressive managers. Leicester have hired a past it old man who has let the game pass him by.

Totally smacks of owners who have the best intentions for the club by trying to emulate the likes of Southampton but this will fail miserably.

This is the opposite tbf, they hired young, progressive managers. Leicester have hired a past it old man who has let the game pass him by.

Aye fair enough about the age gap.  What I meant was Southampton binned Adkins when he was doing okay to the outrage of the football world (well his fellow average English managers).  They then obviously appointed the right man in Poch. 

My point is Leicester have tried to do similar in binning Perason and appointing probably a more 'glamorous' foreign coach