The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

I'm not fucking interested man. YOU are on an NUFC forum you absolute bag of wet hair. The media and your fickle fans are an ocean of wankers, we don't need you micromanaging our thoughts on Man United and you letting me know that I'd fit in well with your basic paint-by-numbers, shite Irish craic. Like has been said many times, VI, Neil, Leffe, hi_there, Brummie et al all have a bit of humility about them and their club (much like we do) and get on well with everyone. Meanwhile you go on like a misbehaving child that's not getting enough attention at someone else's birthday party and needs to be embarrassed in front of his friends just so they'll shut the fuck up. It's fucking irritating, please stop.

:lol: I get on with everyone too. I don't think you realise that you're the problem and just how much YOU are hated on here. :lol: Like, really hated. But your sanctimonious, houlier than though attitude probably means you probably didn't even consider that though. Believe me though. You are ass. :lol:

I do think it's time to stop now though, but if you keep being a fucking grinch, talking shit and being miserable, I'll be right back in your face again, being my irrelevant, insignificant, annoying self with my paint by numbers Irish craic (thanks for spelling it correctly by the way).

Merry Christmas Northerngimp.  :rose:

I'm not fucking interested man. YOU are on an NUFC forum you absolute bag of wet hair. The media and your fickle fans are an ocean of wankers, we don't need you micromanaging our thoughts on Man United and you letting me know that I'd fit in well with your basic paint-by-numbers, shite Irish craic. Like has been said many times, VI, Neil, Leffe, hi_there, Brummie et al all have a bit of humility about them and their club (much like we do) and get on well with everyone. Meanwhile you go on like a misbehaving child that's not getting enough attention at someone else's birthday party and needs to be embarrassed in front of his friends just so they'll shut the fuck up. It's fucking irritating, please stop.

:lol: I get on with everyone too. I don't think you realise that you're the problem and just how much YOU are hated on here. :lol: Like, really hated. But your sanctimonious, houlier than though attitude probably means you probably didn't even consider that though. Believe me though. You are ass. :lol:

I do think it's time to stop now though, but if you keep being a fucking grinch, talking shit and being miserable, I'll be right back in your face again, being my irrelevant, insignificant, annoying self with my paint by numbers Irish craic (thanks for spelling it correctly by the way).

4f2ca7a3f6fc38313d8aff3d0e58f63c.jpg

Guest firetotheworks

I'd expect to have been told that I'm hated like, that's generally how it's done on here. Regardless, the people I was talking about absolutely are a bunch of wankers, whether you think I'd 'fit in well' or not.

Yeah, KI is a dick but he's at least intelligent and has some decent patter on occasion.  You should aspire to his level, you've got a long way to go.

Yeah, KI is a dick but he's at least intelligent and has some decent patter on occasion.  You should aspire to his level, you've got a long way to go.

It's easy to appear intelligent on a forum like. I said sanctimonious. That's a massive word. I'm smart as fuck.

It's easy to appear intelligent on a forum like. I said sanctimonious. That's a massive word. I'm smart as fuck.

Doesn't seem too easy for you. Maybe you're just lulling us into a false sense of security.

What's your beef Loki? Didn't we play Minecraft together? HANDICAP MATCH.

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/001/792/060/Ryback-won-2-on-1-handicap-match2-550x309_crop_north.jpg?w=462&h=308&q=75

Every match with you is a 'handicap' match.