The Managerial Merry Go Round™ - De Zerbi dezertin' Brighton

cp40

If it fair to say that Mourninho has burnt his bridges at most 'global clubs' now?

Is it fair to say that if Mourinho wants to stay in club management then a club like us if the only way he's going to stay in it?

Or do people think the likes of Bayern Munich, PSG, even Man Utd will all still want him?

Tbh I i think Mourhino is one of the best managers of all time.... I think given time he would of turned it around at chelsea, how ever I think this is a prime example of never going back

he won the league with them like.

Aye I know And what ? My point was just that the record  mourihno had in his 1st stint at the club was phenomenal  he only lost 9 league games in his first full 3 seasons, he didn't loose a home game in the league etc... And now his reputation is somewhat tarnished

If it fair to say that Mourninho has burnt his bridges at most 'global clubs' now?

Is it fair to say that if Mourinho wants to stay in club management then a club like us if the only way he's going to stay in it?

Or do people think the likes of Bayern Munich, PSG, even Man Utd will all still want him?

Psg will take him and will give him some easy titles to restore his reputation and an outside crack at the CL, or if he goes to a less monied club it may well be Valencia.

Manure would drag their balls over broken glass for mourinho.

Even Mourinho isn't given 10 minutes to turn things around. Sport is absolutely ruined like.

He's gone through half the season and had one of the best teams in the league a point above the relegation zone and none of his players seemed like they wanted to win games for him. Deservedly sacked

Even Mourinho isn't given 10 minutes to turn things around. Sport is absolutely ruined like.

He's been given nearly half the season and they've gone from Champions to relegation fodder, of course he was going to get sacked man :lol: Plus that bullshit with the team doctor, and the players not wanting him there at all.

gone from champions to as bad as nufc and along the way brought a crap ton of negative pr on the club just on the doctor thing. Not to mention he threw every one of his players under the bus basically saying he was great they were shit so this isn't exactly unfair. Frankly whats surprising is how long he lasted, normally chelsea would have sacked him 2 months ago.

Stuff with the doctor and the constant rumours of falling out with players won't have helped like, probably to blame as much as results you'd have thought.

I say it was the post match interview on monday more than anything that got him the sack, it honestly seemed they were trying to give him time but he made his position untenable with what he said

Sacking him is the obvious move given how they've been playing and the woeful points total, but it's still a bit of shock given his standing and long-term track record.

Some pundit is probably going to try and reduce this to one or two little factors to make a nice, easy to understand story, but he's been effing up on multiple fronts. You can't just call Hazard's non-performances the canary in the coal mine, because half the team isn't performing. Oscar, Fabregas, Costa, even bloody Matic. The off-the-pitch stuff with the doctor etc. would be dismissed if the team were winning, but they aren't and you end up with the suspicion that he has indeed completely lost the plot. Without Willian's freekicks, they've hardly scored any goals this season. We would have beaten them but that Ramirez wondergoal.

If whoever comes in gets them playing, they've got a title winning team, albeit too far behind to do anything this year. Their ageing defence looks like the biggest problem. Man City and the fee for David Luiz even show that you can buy big and still not get the finished article. Maybe a bit striker-lite, but I suppose Hazard or even Fabregas could still do a pretty good job with the right set-up.

Don't understand the decision from Chelsea. I agree with Lampard on MNF, what do you achieve by sacking him now? An interim manager comes in for 7 months, gets them up to 7th and possibly wins the F.A. Cup. Then you're back to square one. Hiddink's a fraud too.

''

Don't understand the decision from Chelsea. I agree with Lampard on MNF, what do you achieve by sacking him now? An interim manager comes in for 7 months, gets them up to 7th and possibly wins the F.A. Cup. Then you're back to square one. Hiddink's a fraud too.

''

How is Hiddink a fraud?

''

How is Hiddink a fraud?

A Fraud is harsh but he's clearly nowhere the coach he was years ago, shown by the fact Pardew outcoached him :lol:

''

How is Hiddink a fraud?

A Fraud is harsh but he's clearly nowhere the coach he was years ago, shown by the fact Pardew outcoached him [emoji38]

Aye but it's ridiculous calling him a fraud. Won the Champions League with PSV, did well with South Korea, Russia, was a pretty poor refereeing display and a moment of magic from Iniesta away from getting to a Champions League final with Chelsea. Not the CV of a fraud

''

How is Hiddink a fraud?

A Fraud is harsh but he's clearly nowhere the coach he was years ago, shown by the fact Pardew outcoached him [emoji38]

Aye but it's ridiculous calling him a fraud. Won the Champions League with PSV, did well with South Korea, Russia, was a pretty poor refereeing display and a moment of magic from Iniesta away from getting to a Champions League final with Chelsea. Not the CV of a fraud

Not sure he won the Champions League with PSV :lol:

''

How is Hiddink a fraud?

''

How is Hiddink a fraud?

(Thinks the top division only started when the premier league did)

Mourinho still has lots to offer top clubs...Chelsea have bought too many Prima donnas and now they are paying for it.

Any talk of Mourinho coming to NUFC is total dreamland stuff because there is no way Ashley would let him run the club in the way he would want to - he is far from perfect, but will be a winner for many years yet and NUFC don't DO winners...