The Managerial Merry Go Round™ - De Zerbi dezertin' Brighton

cp40

The Torres book on Mourinho's time at Real is a good read. It shows a man who doesn't think he can do any wrong. Bad results are down to refs, conspiracies, traitors in the dressing room etc. Ferguson and Wenger suffered from some element of paranoia, but nothing like this.

While I think Mou is a cunt, I wouldn't give that book much credence. Torres and Mou were enemies since day one at Real Madrid, and he's got a massive axe to grind.

There's a level of detail in that book which indicates inside information from within the dressing room and other parts of the club. If it weren't substantially true, there would be a lot of material that Mourinho could use to sue, and the picture it paints of him is of someone who is corrupt as well as a bit cracked.

Also, what seems to have happened at Chelsea follows the same pattern as Real, with battles in the dressing room, and paranoid fantasies about officials etc

The confrontation with his medical staff earlier on was the first indication that Mourinho had serious problems. He must know that when a ref is beckoning for medical attention that they have no choice but to go on, but the mere fact that their actions didn't conform with what he wanted was enough for him to lash out. It was like he'd crossed that fine line between genius and madness.

If it fair to say that Mourninho has burnt his bridges at most 'global clubs' now?

Is it fair to say that if Mourinho wants to stay in club management then a club like us if the only way he's going to stay in it?

Or do people think the likes of Bayern Munich, PSG, even Man Utd will all still want him?

Manure would drag their balls over broken glass for mourinho.

Mourinho would drag his balls over broken glass to manage us. It was us he wanted before he went back to Chelsea.

Guest firetotheworks

Well if Froggy says it, I certainly believe it.

What a load of utter wank [emoji38]

Plastic Man Utd fan in being deluded arrogant wanker shock.

Was gonna reply but I think you've already covered all the bases here.

Don't understand the decision from Chelsea. I agree with Lampard on MNF, what do you achieve by sacking him now? An interim manager comes in for 7 months, gets them up to 7th and possibly wins the F.A. Cup. Then you're back to square one. Hiddink's a fraud too.

''

How is Hiddink a fraud?

A Fraud is harsh but he's clearly nowhere the coach he was years ago, shown by the fact Pardew outcoached him [emoji38]

Aye but it's ridiculous calling him a fraud. Won the Champions League with PSV, did well with South Korea, Russia, was a pretty poor refereeing display and a moment of magic from Iniesta away from getting to a Champions League final with Chelsea. Not the CV of a fraud

Not sure he won the Champions League with PSV [emoji38]

1992er mag cunt

Don't understand the decision from Chelsea. I agree with Lampard on MNF, what do you achieve by sacking him now? An interim manager comes in for 7 months, gets them up to 7th and possibly wins the F.A. Cup. Then you're back to square one. Hiddink's a fraud too.

''

How is Hiddink a fraud?

A Fraud is harsh but he's clearly nowhere the coach he was years ago, shown by the fact Pardew outcoached him [emoji38]

Aye but it's ridiculous calling him a fraud. Won the Champions League with PSV, did well with South Korea, Russia, was a pretty poor refereeing display and a moment of magic from Iniesta away from getting to a Champions League final with Chelsea. Not the CV of a fraud

Not sure he won the Champions League with PSV [emoji38]

Erm aye he did.