The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

As if that c*** knows any inside information, even when he was at Sky he didn't have anything to do with those at SSN. The guy is a f***ing gobshite and waste of f***ing space.

He still bucking his daughters best mate ?

As if that c*** knows any inside information, even when he was at Sky he didn't have anything to do with those at SSN. The guy is a f***ing gobshite and waste of f***ing space.

He still bucking his daughters best mate ?

Still smashing it

Saw earlier that Nigel Clough has turned down a move to Nottingham Forest (a club he played over 400 matches for), preferring to stay with Burton Albion. How excruciatingly embarrassing for the former champions of Europe.

Saw earlier that Nigel Clough has turned down a move to Nottingham Forest (a club he played over 400 matches for), preferring to stay with Burton Albion. How excruciatingly embarrassing for the former champions of Europe.

Heard their owner interviewed yesterday. Sounded like an idiot...make that a grandiose, entitled, control-freak idiot. Nigel would be mad to take himself (and his surname) back there under that regime. In similar circumstances, suspect his dad wouldn't have gone near the place (or if he had it would have made his Leeds tenure look long by comparison). 

I got absolutely pelted on here for suggesting Villa fans would call for Bruce's head before he gets them promoted.

Four months later... https://www.villatalk.com/topic/15647-steve-bruce/?page=260

I haven't watched a Villa game on telly for a while but did take a few glances at their game against Brentford. But it's come quite as a surprise to me that so many of their fans want him gone already. I thought he had a good start but then started drawing games again. Didn't actually think that it was down to their style of play.

Was quite worried for the upcoming Monday night game we have against them but reading that forum made me a bit more confident. Bruce being a former Brummie and him splashing a lot of money in January wouldn't have helped him either.

Another 6-1 against Villa or another 5-1 against Bruce would be an epic Monday night game to remember.

Anyone think Ranieri might go?

If they lose to Swansea next weekend, he will be sacked, imo. The regression of the team has been incredible. It is also incredible that they have spent all of this money and not fixed the main issue of them team, the complete inadequacy of their back four. All of them are rubbish. The team also seems emotionally ready for a change tbh.