The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

I see Giggs has decided that Everton and Leicester are two jobs that he’s happy to handpick himself for.

Utter tosser unwilling to start anywhere other than a high profile PL job. Twat.

Wouldn't even talk to Swansea it was too below him.

I see Giggs has decided that Everton and Leicester are two jobs that he’s happy to handpick himself for.

Utter tosser unwilling to start anywhere other than a high profile PL job. Twat.

Wouldn't even talk to Swansea it was too below him.

I thought the rumour was that he did interview for the Swansea job but was pretty shite, talking about nothing more than hard work whilst Bob Bradley turned up with a presentation about how he would set up to play against the next opposition with detailed notes about the current squad.

Giggs then ran to the press to claim that Swansea's ambitions didn't match his own.

Utter tosser unwilling to start anywhere other than a high profile PL job. t***.

To be fair, The quotes I saw said he'd be happy to manage in any league if they had a good philosophy

Utter tosser unwilling to start anywhere other than a high profile PL job. t***.

To be fair, The quotes I saw said he'd be happy to manage in any league if they had a good philosophy

Obviously none of the thousands of clubs in England and abroad that have had a vacancy in the past 24 months have a good philosophy.

Everton have been gash, but a tough start to season tbf.

I thought Koeman might get a few more games but not an unexpected decision.

They probably want to get Moyes in whilst he is still a free agent.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Everton fans really want moyes? His last 3 roles have been a disaster. Makes Dyche look like the best appointment of the season. TBH, I like Dyche and would be interested to see how he does with more resources and bigger expectations, I do think though they’ll want a bigger name than him.

Don't get the hype about Howe personally.

He was the manager of a team that got promoted from League Two to the being an established Premier League team, he's has a rough start this season, but personally I think he deserves the hype. He plays decent football as well.

He's a good manager who has done a lot with very little, and got the team which is full of fairly workmanlike players to play above themselves, I think it is a clear case of a championship side playing in premier league out of good management. However he is not the best tactician, likes his close knit group of players so when a new player joins often takes a long time to bed in and when his group of players leaves or grows too old there will be questions if he can adequately move on and rebuild. I don't know if he could handle big ego big money players.