The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Guest Howaythetoon

Moyes? Bloody hell! If its all about staying up I'd offer Big Sam a deal until the end of the season. Same applies to Everton.

Guest Howaythetoon

If they think the football under Bilic is bad...

I actually like Bilic, they have done well under him thus far, but they are shipping in goals and its not looking good for him.

Guest Howaythetoon

No way moyes is a better manager than Bilic. Why?

He's British man, he'll have them working their bollocks off and fighting for the cause! Guranteed results. Just look at sunderl... oh wait :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

Owners and chairman regularly show just how much they don't know about the game. Even a blind man would tell you Moyes is no good.

Guest Howaythetoon

Moyes at least has some tactical awareness tbf. Bilic is tactically a bit of a laughing stock tbh.

Does he fuck, he has zero tactical awareness. Less so attacking awareness.

The problem with West Ham is, they rely far too heavily on Carrol and he is never fit enough to play a full season.  They had some sort of goals cover with Payet but never replaced him when he left.  Couple that with moving to a massive soulless stadium where teams feel they can play football and West Ham look lost. 

Guest firetotheworks

Moyes at least has some tactical awareness tbf. Bilic is tactically a bit of a laughing stock tbh.

Does he fuck, he has zero tactical awareness. Less so attacking awareness.

That'll be why Everton were shit for the entire time he was there then. He's not very good, but that obvious hyperbole from you.

Guest firetotheworks

:lol: Moyes more tactically aware than Bilic? Fucking hell.

Yeah, more a criticism of Bilic tbh.

Guest Howaythetoon

Does he f***, he has zero tactical awareness. Less so attacking awareness.

That'll be why Everton were s*** for the entire time he was there then. He's not very good, but that obvious hyperbole from you.

Their football was often shit and for every decent season there was a poor one. He also spent a fair bit. He did a reasonable job at Everton all things considered no denying, but Martinez got them into the top 6 so it was no miracle job. Moyes is an awful manager whose sides cannot defend or attack coherently on a consistent basis which tells you he's, well, no good.

I'd far rather have Bilic any day of the week.

Guest Howaythetoon

A good friend of mine supports the mackems and when Moyes said after a game or two that they will struggle to stay up he killed their entire season. He's a busted flush living off what he did at Everton where he was afforded time, patience and had zero pressure. He was also handed a fair bit of money. His record against the top 4 for example was atrocious. I'm surprised at West Ham if they go for him because it shows zero ambition, even as a stop gap there are much better manager's to come in and keep them up. Their former manager for example Allardyce.

Does he f***, he has zero tactical awareness. Less so attacking awareness.

That'll be why Everton were s*** for the entire time he was there then. He's not very good, but that obvious hyperbole from you.

Their football was often s*** and for every decent season there was a poor one. He also spent a fair bit. He did a reasonable job at Everton all things considered no denying, but Martinez got them into the top 6 so it was no miracle job. Moyes is an awful manager whose sides cannot defend or attack coherently on a consistent basis which tells you he's, well, no good.

I'd far rather have Bilic any day of the week.

I'm not commenting on who's better. But I heard a journalist on the Radio a couple months back say that apparently within managerial groups Bilic's tactical nous is something of a running joke.

A good friend of mine supports the mackems and when Moyes said after a game or two that they will struggle to stay up he killed their entire season. He's a busted flush living off what he did at Everton where he was afforded time, patience and had zero pressure. He was also handed a fair bit of money. His record against the top 4 for example was atrocious. I'm surprised at West Ham if they go for him because it shows zero ambition, even as a stop gap there are much better manager's to come in and keep them up. Their former manager for example Allardyce.

I never was a fan of Moyes, but him saying Sunderland would struggle isn't what got them relegated. It will be totally different at West Ham, he'll have some decent players to work with. If he can get them to defend better, they should have enough firepower to keep them safe.