2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So incredibly frustrating that Norway didn't even make second place in this qualifiers. Will never have an easier group to qualify from again, shame we suck so bad.

Well you have Sotji to look forward to next year.

So incredibly frustrating that Norway didn't even make second place in this qualifiers. Will never have an easier group to qualify from again, shame we suck so bad.

:yao:

I still can't believe you were top seeds

Seeds are basically just a ranking of current form, and at the time we were in the best form we'd been in for pretty much a decade. Barely lost and got good results against "better" teams.

Then we start losing against Iceland and struggle with Cyprus. :yao:

Seriously though. Isn't it like the best thing for Norwegians ? Winter Olympics is great, I'd love it above anything else if I was Norwegian.

Seriously though. Isn't it like the best thing for Norwegians ? Winter Olympics is great, I'd love it above anything else if I was Norwegian.

Not fun to watch your nation win when they're pretty much the only one competing. :lol:

Not fun to watch your nation win when they're pretty much the only one competing. :lol:

Give it a few years and China will be dominating that.

:lol: :lol:

WHat happened to Norway? I always thought Mix chose the US cause he couldn't get in the Norway side. What happened to Henriksen and the other good prospects that were supposed to be coming through?

Skjelbred and Braaten decided they wanted to succeed in football manager instead.

WHat happened to Norway? I always thought Mix chose the US cause he couldn't get in the Norway side. What happened to Henriksen and the other good prospects that were supposed to be coming through?

Skjelbred and Braaten decided they wanted to succeed in football manager instead.

:lol:

They fail to produce as a team when wearing national colours.

How is it worked out for the worst second place team, points then goal difference? If so it would be Croatia atm, would it not?

Edit: Actually no it would be group B so Denmark.

Portugal 3-3 France (Portugal win 7-5 on pens)

Greece 1-0 Iceland

Croatia 4-1 Romania

Ukraine 1-2 Sweden

pm me your predictions

There is more chance of me doing Scarlett Johansson tonight, than FIFA allowing Portugal and France to go head to head.

What I would LIKE in the draw:

Portugal vs. Romania

Greece vs. Iceland

Croatia vs. Sweden

Ukraine vs. France

Portugal 3-3 France (Portugal win 7-5 on pens)

Greece 1-0 Iceland

Croatia 4-1 Romania

Ukraine 1-2 Sweden

pm me your predictions

There is more chance of me doing Scarlett Johansson tonight, than FIFA allowing Portugal and France to go head to head.

What I would LIKE in the draw:

Portugal vs. Romania

Greece vs. Iceland

Croatia vs. Sweden

Ukraine vs. France

I'm from Iceland, so hopefully we'll get Greece. We'll get raped if we draw against someone else because of our horrible defence!