2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I don't get it. The mascot should be a gorgeous samba dancer with enormous behind. Doesn't get more brazilian than that.

Should have been the BOPE symbol.

Hot Brazilian chick with a big arse for the win.

I don't get it. The mascot should be a gorgeous samba dancer with enormous behind. Doesn't get more brazilian than that.

Should have been the BOPE symbol.

:lol:

Imagine that, would've been excellent.

This is quite fun:

http://ultra-zone.net/2014-FIFA-World-Cup-Group-Stage-Draws

I got:

A: Brazil, Australia, Nigeria, Bosnia (boring on paper)

B: Belgium, Honduras, Cameroon, Netherlands (boring on paper)

C: Germany, Japan, Ecuador, France (quality group)

D: Argentina, US, Ghana, England (awesome)

E: Switzerland, Costa Rica, Ivory Coast, Portugal (well balanced)

F: Uruguay, Iran, Algeria, Italy (quite shit)

G: Spain, Mexico, Chile, Croatia (decent)

H: Colombia, Korea, Russia, Ukraine (not bad)

Despite all the fuss about potential groups of death, it's quite likely that the so called big teams like England/Netherlands/Italy will end up in groups of Belgium/Switzerland/Uruguay anyways.

There's going to be some absolute beauty's of groups man.

France, Italy, Netherlands, England and Portugal all in pot 4. Add teams like Mexico and US + the african teams and South American teams in pot 3 and it's going to be some amazing group.

I'd love Iran, Nigeria/Algeria, Ukraine though.

I dont know whether I'd rather have a mix of great and poor groups, or a uniform quality across all 8. I suspect we'll get the former but either way, I'm so excited about this World Cup. The last 'proper' one in a long time.

I dont know whether I'd rather have a mix of great and poor groups, or a uniform quality across all 8. I suspect we'll get the former but either way, I'm so excited about this World Cup. The last 'proper' one in a long time.

The odds of there being a "poor" group are pretty slim. Switzerland-Iran/Australia/Honduras-Algeria/Cameroon-Bosnia is really as bad as it could get.

World Cup is always proper no matter where it's played. It's the fuckign World Cup, biggest sporting event in the world. Once every four years, I don't care if it's played in Siberia, Alaska, Fiji or w/e. It's great and the best thing about the sport.

This. Fucking 12 years until the possibility of  a proper WC again after this. Sickening, and they'll probably give it to Dubai or something just cause.

The odds of there being a "poor" group are pretty slim. Switzerland-Iran/Australia/Honduras-Algeria/Cameroon-Bosnia is really as bad as it could get.

That's a pretty shocking group, mind ;D

World Cup is always proper no matter where it's played. It's the fuckign World Cup, biggest sporting event in the world. Once every four years, I don't care if it's played in Siberia, Alaska, Fiji or w/e. It's great and the best thing about the sport.

:thup: Yep.