2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colombia have actually been all fart and no s***. James Rodriguez playing like a barbie doll. If Greece had anything about them, they would have got a result against them. Very disappointed that Colombia have been nowhere near the hype.

:lol: Make sure you talk s*** about USA on Monday.

I already did when I watched them live and saw just how poor and hapless they were.

:smitten: Nah! Nah! It'll dissipate by Monday. Save this, man.

Solid officiating from Geiger today, surprisingly. Two matches in a row of good ref work following some dodgy performances in the first 3.

Best referee so far by some distance. Looks like the type that can handle the 3 biggest games. Hope he refs one of the semis, or the final even.

Solid officiating from Geiger today, surprisingly. Two matches in a row of good ref work following some dodgy performances in the first 3.

Best referee so far by some distance. Looks like the type that can handle the 3 biggest games. Hope he refs one of the semis, or the final even.

Think he only became a full-time official recently. Used to officiate MLS matches part-time while teaching high school math(s). :lol:

Colombia have actually been all fart and no s***. James Rodriguez playing like a barbie doll. If Greece had anything about them, they would have got a result against them. Very disappointed that Colombia have been nowhere near the hype.

3-0 against a team which have no interest in anything but spoiling in the first game without some key players is pretty good IMO. :dontknow:

I sort of agree with him though. Columbia have some nice football over two thirds of the pitch, but they don't look so incisive when they reach the opposition penalty area.

3-0 against a team which have no interest in anything but spoiling in the first game without some key players is pretty good IMO. :dontknow:

I sort of agree with him though. Columbia have some nice football over two thirds of the pitch, but they don't look so incisive when they reach the opposition penalty area.

First match jitters. I'm not worried. They'll be even better against Japan.

No man. Just look at the scoreline and ignore the actual football that took place. Colombia were fucking ace man. Ignore the fact that the Greek keeper hardly had to make a save or that they didn't really know what to do once they got in good positions. It's sacrilege going against the grain on here :lol:

Lineups for uruguay vs costa rica.

Uruguay (4-4-2): Muslera; Pereira, Lugano, Godin, Caceres; Rios, Gargano, Stuani, Rodriguez; Forlan, Cavani.

Costa Rica (5-4-1): Navas; Gamboa, Umana, Gonzalez, Duarte, Diaz; Bolanos, Borges, Tejeda; Campbell, Ruiz.

Think he only became a full-time official recently. Used to officiate MLS matches part-time while teaching high school math(s). :lol:

USAUSAUSAUSA

Didn't look it at all. He looked to be in total control of the match. Fair enough it wasn't the most high profile game, but still. He was decisive and managed to get most if not all decisions correct.

No man. Just look at the scoreline and ignore the actual football that took place. Colombia were f***ing ace man. Ignore the fact that the Greek keeper hardly had to make a save or that they didn't really know what to do once they got in good positions. It's sacrilege going against the grain on here :lol:

:lol:

Stop it, Colombia opened up with 3-0 and had excellent spells throughout the game. They didn't have to impose themselves since Greece didn't do much and only really had one dangerous chance each half. Your original post is shit, I don't necessarily agree with Mole, but I thought Colombia were very good especially considering it was without Guarin who's a vital part of that midfield.