2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not sure why Colombia are not getting tighter to Aurier, he can clearly cross a ball they gonna wait till concede before taking notice?

James Rodriguez probably doesn't fancy doing that I suspect.

Colombia waste a full 90 seconds with their fake injury rubbish and Webb doesn't add a second to his added time. Incompetent idiot.

He would have done it in the Premier League I suppose.

It's more like Fifa tieing hands here.

Colombia waste a full 90 seconds with their fake injury rubbish and Webb doesn't add a second to his added time. Incompetent idiot.

:lol: He wasn't gonna go an entire game without making it about him.

I hate how this sort of behaviour is encouraged by the way. Some guy lies on the floor with a fake injury. The ref actually intervenes and stops an attack from a team throwing everything forward. Spends nearly two minutes sorting out the mess of his own making, and then gives the attacking team only half of their allotted time. People will always cheat when the incentive is that high.

Good match, though. I think Aurier really takes CIV attacking play to another level. Greece will struggle to park the bus against them, imo, and they should advance. Colombia look fantastic, but as with Chile, their defense will make a fatal error at some point in the knockouts, I am quite sure.