2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

C'mon Ghana. So sick/jealous of these cocky Germans, Muller's face, Löw and his stupid tango instructor black shirts.

Love the Jormans personally, ever since 72 and THE greatest international side ever....72/74 side. Outstanding.

Admittedly the 90s was hard to take :), to put it mildly, but have got to admire the power and will of this side.

The team to beat for me, conditions may dictate otherwise but they're favourites for me...

Guest palnese

Only the Aryans sang. The immigrants didn't.

Mertesacker is basically Hitler's wet dream

Neuer more so IMO.

Isn't Neuer a puff? David28 said so :lol:

C'mon Ghana. So sick/jealous of these cocky Germans, Muller's face, Löw and his stupid tango instructor black shirts.

Love the Jormans personally, ever since 72 and THE greatest international side ever....72/74 side. Outstanding.

Admittedly the 90s was hard to take :), to put it mildly, but have got to admire the power and will of this side.

The team to beat for me, conditions may dictate otherwise but they're favourites for me...

Honestly, it's pure jealousy. They are even more intolerable now they are positive and fun to watch. Everything from their development system, more fan-centric league clubs, more sensible league finances, to the confident way they have always approached international tournaments. Detestable.

The Germans don't really have a weakness, do they? Strong in defence, complete quality in midfield and all they're attackers score goals. Neuer is a class goalkeeper as well who will keep them in games when it gets deeper in the tournament.

France are equally strong at the moment, but in midfield they're not as good as the Germans. The Argies have weaknesses at the back and in midfield. It'll be interesting tactically to see how Sabella plays when they get into the knockout rounds; if they try to keep possession and allow teams to counter-attack against them at will, they'll go out pretty quickly.