2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Always a couple of howlers Africa. Continent of howlers.

African teams always seem to have fantastic athleticism, but often lack the consistency, discipline and tactical awareness of South American and European teams.

It takes such consistency to get kicked in the box in the last second of the game and to roll a penalty past a spastic keeper that allowed Zambia to score eleven consecutive ones two years ago. Mscheww. Elefants are addicted to failure. How many chances have they had to easily win ACN and ruined it? Make them now go pleasure themselves to how good their team "could have been". Fools.

Elefants are a joke.

Was certain I'd see a Spain v Italy/England/Uruguay quarter final in Salvador. Now I'm going to get Mexico/Holland v CostaRica/Greece. FUCK OFF. Probably get Uruguay v USA in the semi's as well. FML

Costa Rica and Greece showing the value of being a team with a plan over mere participation in The Best League in The WorldTM.

Yip, Work incredibly hard and for each other rather than turning up with arrogance expecting the world. Limited footballers but the appetite is there. None for England, just expect teams to roll over.

Was certain I'd see a Spain v Italy/England/Uruguay quarter final in Salvador. Now I'm going to get Mexico/Holland v CostaRica/Greece. FUCK OFF. Probably get Uruguay v USA in the semi's as well. FML

Hope you recover from this loss mate, RIP.

Both goals complete gifts for no reason whatsoever. That is the third goal that they have given up for legitimately no reason.

A Serbian witch predicted the other day that no African team will be going to R16 yesterday.  :)

He's coming for ya mate . How do you rate your chances vs. Argies tomorrow man ?

I predict no Iranians will enter the opposition box all match even though you need a win to have even a chance. Good luck to you, sir.

Arguably the most amazing thing about Suarez is that he somehow believes none of the circa 10,000 cameras in football stadia will spot his antics. It's the fucking World Cup. :lol:

Was certain I'd see a Spain v Italy/England/Uruguay quarter final in Salvador. Now I'm going to get Mexico/Holland v CostaRica/Greece. f*** OFF. Probably get Uruguay v USA in the semi's as well. FML

Hope you recover from this loss mate, RIP.

I probably won't. Honestly, Greece in a World Cup is shameful, even moreso if they get to the quarters.

Guest firetotheworks

Always a couple of howlers Africa. Continent of howlers.

African teams always seem to have fantastic athleticism, but often lack the consistency, discipline and tactical awareness of South American and European teams.

It takes such consistency to get kicked in the box in the last second of the game and to roll a penalty past a spastic keeper that allowed Zambia to score eleven consecutive ones two years ago. Mscheww. Elefants are addicted to failure. How many chances have they had to easily win ACN and ruined it? Make them now go pleasure themselves to how good their team "could have been". Fools.

Elefants are a joke.

Baba, ladies and gentlemen. :lol: