2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Enter Valencia with the turbo boost.

Have we signed him yet?

I'm sure his club will want actually money for him.

Err, not sure how to tell you this, but we don't have any of that stuff

So, no

:lol: KaKa high off that Nigeria performance, forget he's a Newcastle fan. :llorente?:

It's also a little damning how few "foreign" players grew up in England. I know England isn't as ethnically diverse France. But Algeria is a side completely made-up of French-Algerians and they are doing well. IN the mean time we've given Nigeria Shola f***ing Ameobi.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_ranked_by_ethnic_and_cultural_diversity_level

I wondered about that statement. Turns out the UK is more ethnically diverse than France - though that includes Wales and Scotland, naturally.

Off the top of my head, Sterling, Johnson, Sturridge could have played for Jamaica, Welbeck for Ghana, Jagielka for Poland, Barkley for Nigeria. They just seem less likely to do so. I still doubt there is a much diversity as France, though.

That's not my point. I'm just using it as an indication of depth in English talent - we have none. France have so much depth coming through the youth ranks that they can  do well for other nations.

Scratch the surface of our youth developments and you have at best Victor Moses.... then  Shola.

Mad how a semi-decent manager has made Moussa look far better within a month

:lol: Crazy how being in matches worth a damn has made him play harder.

:lol: true. looks like the Chelsea game Moussa we saw. The right coaching/club and Sissoko is a brilliant player.

:lol: We'll think about today at some point during one of the inevitable 0-3 or 0-5 matches.