2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

Phil Neville is blatantly being treated like Squeak from BASEketball behind the scenes.

Been massively unimpressed by Belgique so far, so USA have a chance with their spoil & counter fun. If they do that, then Messi will shit in their faces, but last 8 aint too shabby. DaMarcus Beasley in the last 8 of the World Cup. Imagine it.

Ronaldo is sad Ronaldo is not in the World Cup, rather than Portugal. Fuck him.

This is how Ronaldo got to be as good as Ronaldo is. He's one of the best players in the world and he's surrounded by shite.

Ronaldo is sad Ronaldo is not in the World Cup, rather than Portugal. Fuck him.

This is how Ronaldo got to be as good as Ronaldo is. He's one of the best players in the world and he's surrounded by shite.

Surrounded by shite that created enough opportunities for him for Portugal to win about 6 nil

I agree Ronaldo is fucked over geographically in being born on an island belonging to Portugal and I did feel a tinge of empathy watching him try and play with that comedy act Eder in the last game but that does not excuse him missing 6 or 7 chances today tbh.

Yer I think USA could beat Belgium.

God pls no. Murica and Klinsmann deserve an awful lot of praise for getting out of that group, but hopefully the painfully dull teams are filtered out prior to the quarters.

Belgium are pretty dull too from what I've seen