2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The cross in for Ghana's goal :sweetjesus:

Yeah, fucking loved that, surprising how rarely you see it tbh.

Asamoah is completely wasted as a LB. Needs to be played much further up the pitch.

Feel completely meh about the game today. Much more excited about the NBA draft. :lol: That's how bad it is.

And here I am, thinking I'll support my good friend oldtype as his countrymen take on Belgium.

Feel completely meh about the game today. Much more excited about the NBA draft. :lol: That's how bad it is.

And here I am, thinking I'll support my good friend oldtype as his countrymen take on Belgium.

I mean, thank you, but given our past two performances there are barely any Koreans supporting the team anymore.

At least that is guaranteed to be entertaining. :lol: I wouldn't say the same for matches involving these four teams.

I will half-heartedly support Les Fennecs, tonight. Just for the sake of solidarity.

At least that is guaranteed to be entertaining. :lol: I wouldn't say the same for matches involving these four teams.

I will half-heartedly support Les Fennecs, tonight. Just for the sake of solidarity.

I predict that we and Russia will both somehow find a way to pull 0-0 draws out of this situation.

I mean, thank you, but given our past two performances there are barely any Koreans supporting the team anymore.

Tbf, it's entirely because I'd rather face Algeria than Belgium. :lol:

Is that some West vs North African conflict I sense

Just based off these group games, Algeria are better :lol:

That inside-out cross from Asamoah was pure sex.

And Gyan is wasted in Qatar. Such a talented player, should still be playing in England.

Must be class smashing in a hattrick every other week though.

Just based off these group games, Algeria are better :lol:

:lol: I'm still operating under the old assumptions. As if Greece or Costa Rica won't be playing in the quarterfinals.

Kim Shin-Wook starting up front instead of Park.

Should make it more entertaining at least. Won more headers in one game than any other player in the WC during just 30 minutes of play against Algeria

That inside-out cross from Asamoah was pure sex.

And Gyan is wasted in Qatar. Such a talented player, should still be playing in England.

Must be class smashing in a hattrick every other week though.

And being paid in oil rigs

Is that some West vs North African conflict I sense

Honestly, no. I will never support Egypt or Tunisia, but Algeria haven't beaten Nigeria since I was a newborn and have played good football in Brazil. I find them acceptable.