2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I remember exactly what this feels like. :snod:

Must be class to be Costa Rican right now. Well, except for the fact that you live in Costa Rica.

Have you ever been? It's a paradise. Not the richest country, but it's fantastic IMO.

No. Also, I just wiki'd it and it turns out it's pretty rich too.

Especially on the Coast, I bet.

Flaunting your Spanish already, I see :thup:

Must be class to be Costa Rican right now. Well, except for the fact that you live in Costa Rica.

Have you ever been? It's a paradise. Not the richest country, but it's fantastic IMO.

Flaunting your Spanish already, I see :thup:

:memeyeah:

I am going to be actually shaking by match time in 16 hours. My nerves are already in fits, tbh. Too old to care as much as I do. :lol:

I'm with you. NigeriaShola is the only team I support on any level remaining in the tournament.

:dog:

I am going to be actually shaking by match time in 16 hours. My nerves are already in fits, tbh. Too old to care as much as I do. :lol:

I'm with you. NigeriaShola is the only team I support on any level remaining in the tournament.

The longer you deny your adoptive country (and weren't you fucking born here too?!), the longer they will continue to spite you.

The longer you deny your adoptive country (and weren't you fucking born here too?!), the longer they will continue to spite you.

I was born here. I went to college here. I'm currently interning for the federal government. American big business will be paying my wages for the foreseeable future.

Still can't bring myself to wholeheartedly support you for some reason  :sad:

I was born here. I went to college here. I'm currently interning for the federal government. American big business will be paying my wages for the foreseeable future.

Didn't know that, this is a grounbreaking moment. Don't be surprised if Klinsmann calls soon.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/1010756_o.gif

:lol: Motherfucker the fuck is on your mind. Oldtype is 100 percent cursed. Fuck off OT.

edit: Hold up. OT was born here? :lol: Self hating ass.

:dog:

:lol: Reject that dog. That was top notch.

:lol: Motherfucker the fuck is on your mind. Oldtype is 100 percent cursed. Fuck off OT.

edit: Hold up. OT was born here? :lol: Self hating ass.

Meh, I was only here for four years before I moved home. I barely even remember any of it.