2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We're having a World Cup/Poker/Eating competition night on Saturday. Decky is going to eat half a kilo of butter and I'm going to eat ten McDonald's cheeseburgers in 4 minutes or less.

World cup innit.

Hard to believe the Irish are often characterised as feckless simpletons.

Aye, yet everyone loves us and hates the English. :lol:

Can see brasil cruising it, they have a really well balanced squad and that front four of Hulk, WILLIAN, Neymar and Fred really do look convincing.

Can see spain going out quite early, just can't see them maintaining form and they haven't looked good recently. Dark horses have to be England and belgium.

FYP. Oscar will play 45mins from start, disappoint and Willian will run the show.

Ffs man that's literally never happened, shut the hell up.

Can see brasil cruising it, they have a really well balanced squad and that front four of Hulk, WILLIAN, Neymar and Fred really do look convincing.

Can see spain going out quite early, just can't see them maintaining form and they haven't looked good recently. Dark horses have to be England and belgium.

FYP. Oscar will play 45mins from start, disappoint and Willian will run the show.

Ffs man that's literally never happened, shut the hell up.

:lol:

Happened plenty this season for Chelsea. Basically every game.

People talk about Belgium having a good squad and being potential dark horses this year. I think Croatia might have an even better team.

Nah, IMO, their defense is shambles. Their midfield is definitely good, but their defense and goalkeeper is rather average. Belgium has a good team in every part of the pitch. Colombia and Belgium aren't dark horses for me though.

We're having a World Cup/Poker/Eating competition night on Saturday. Decky is going to eat half a kilo of butter and I'm going to eat ten McDonald's cheeseburgers in 4 minutes or less.

World cup innit.

Hard to believe the Irish are often characterised as feckless simpletons.

Aye, yet everyone loves us and hates the English. :lol:

:lol: Lets face it the Irish sound like fun.

People talk about Belgium having a good squad and being potential dark horses this year. I think Croatia might have an even better team.

Can't lose to Scotland twice and expect me to take you seriously. They also lost to Belgium.

Switzerland? They've got a minging group and the 'Power Cube'.

Possibly. They have a decent little team, could be a good watch.

They're boring to watch though. Think they could do well as Hitzfeld has them playing organized football, but from the few games I've seen them they're not entertaining. Hope they are on June 20th at Arena Fonte Nova though.

Switzerland? They've got a minging group and the 'Power Cube'.

Possibly. They have a decent little team, could be a good watch.

They're boring to watch though. Think they could do well as Hitzfeld has them playing organized football, but from the few games I've seen them they're not entertaining. Hope they are on June 20th at Arena Fonte Nova though.

They're not setting the world alight but they have some good players; Shaqiri, Inler, Barnetta. Mehmedi has had a pretty good season at Freiburg as well.

Neymar injured in training

I'm watching it live on tv, he's playing without a problem. Although they did just say that he felt something early in training. So I'll remove that smily.

Fingers crossed its nowt, getting ridiculous these injuries.

He's running and participating in training normally, even created an excellent goal against the reserves with Paulinho and Fred.