2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

I've never played a drinking game in my life and it is NUMBER ONE on my bucket list. Trying to think of instances other that:

Pans to Brazilian BABE: Have a drink

Someone says "Carnival atmosphere": Have a drink

Kill myself for what I've allowed myself to become. Fun ffs.

Ah man, the picture's disappeared. :lol: Still class though.

This is what happens when you give the World Cup to a shitty nation who doesn't deserve it, who spends millions on new stadiums while making millions homeless while watching their Countryman die of AIDs and do nothing about it. The reason they are so popular is because there is a void left to fill due to the new stadiums and increased interest, everyone wants to be involved but haven't a clue how to, they don't know how to support and they don't know what football is about, so these plastic mares fill in that void nicely with a dull monotonous sound driving real football fans crazy. culture my arse, its the lack of culture that has made these so popular with the mongs.

This tournament has shown one thing; Africa wasn't ready for the World Cup and probably will never be in the future. Someone's sitting on some massive back handers, I can guess his name it sounds like Sep(tic) Bladder.

Just look at this cunt:

http://daylife.sky.com/imageserve/0eece2cbS01Il/610x.jpg

That's what football means to her, blow something as loud as possible and need workman earphones so she doesn't go deaf but the rest of the crowd can go fuk themselves.

:anguish: grim post

:lol: It's one of the funniest posts I've ever read on the forum, was better with the picture mind.

Guest firetotheworks

Imagine being a millionnaire that plays for Barcelona and Spain, you go home and Shakira's your wife, then you give a some lad a training top and everyone thinks your canny. :lol: What a life!

Guest Haris Vuckic

Imagine being a millionnaire that plays for Barcelona and Spain, you go home and Shakira's your wife, then you give a some lad a training top and everyone thinks your canny. :lol: What a life!

:lol:

It's finally arrived. :megusta:

http://cdn.alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/large/me-gusta-me-gusta-l.png

:lol:

Fucking Deuce has to be LITERALLY better than everyone at these things.