2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Didn't Pele predict and African nation would win the world cup soon years ago?

Pele also rates El Hadji Diouf as one of the top 100 players of all time.  Floppy-cocked rent-a-quote that he is.

f***ing hell. This is probably the worst Mexico team I can remember, and they're pissing this.

Yeah, I don't know why they bother inviting African teams.

Man African teams are always some of the most exciting. At least they don't come parking the bus, and being boring.

:lol: they're as close as a bunch of European teams are to winning it. Even England, so what's your point?

:lol: they're as close as a bunch of European teams are to winning it. Even England, so what's your point?

My point is no African team has even come close.

:lol: That's not the strongest argument ever, KaKa,

:lol: That's not the strongest argument ever, KaKa,

:lol:

Man, you guys are too much  :lol:

There are numerous top African players, and ultimately you want the best players at the World Cup.

Anyway, this argument is silly. If we're only going to invite teams with a chance of wining a lot would have to be excluded.

I assume Mexico are bunch of shortarses?

Second shortest in the tournament, beaten only by you know who.

Us?

Chile. You guys actually have some CBs to bump the average a bit.

There are numerous top African players, and ultimately you want the best players at the World Cup.

Anyway, this argument is silly. If we're only going to invite teams with a chance of wining a lot would have to be excluded.

Not sure why you are getting your knickers in a twist mate.

No one has said African teams shouldn't be at the world cup, my point was more on Pele and his wayward comments.

Aye, they should play some games beforehand to pick the strongest teams from each region to compete really.