2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's always the same really with refs and officials at World Cups. I know we have a go at the standard here but i'd take our lot over any other set in world football.

Our representatives have really excellent themselves at the last 2 World Cups.

Who would you choose over our lot then?

I'm curious - where are people watching this right now? I'm lying in bed at 1pm :lol:.

On the settee after fucking work off early to ensure I only missed the first 5 mins.

It's always the same really with refs and officials at World Cups. I know we have a go at the standard here but i'd take our lot over any other set in world football.

Our representatives have really excellent themselves at the last 2 World Cups.

Who would you choose over our lot then?

Not sure I could name a referee tbqh. Poll's card trick was great fun in 2006 though.

Was watching in the break room at work, retired to my desk for the 2nd half. Have my iPad streaming the game. Already got 2 monitors but I fancied a dedicated screen/device. Definitely not even pretending to hide it.

I'm curious - where are people watching this right now? I'm lying in bed at 1pm :lol:.

On the settee after fucking work off early to ensure I only missed the first 5 mins.

Between jobs. Sitting up on my girlfriend's bed with an electric fan on, drinking cardamom tea. Fairly lush.

Snuck it on at work, second monitor practically 90 degress facing the wall.

Last World Cup I was in small office with two screens and only a wall behind me. Absolutely rinsed the games at work. :lol: Not even sly.