2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ITV is a grim view into a post-license fee dystopia. 130 quid is a bargain to avoid BBC becoming as intolerably awful in every way as ITV is.

Eh? If the license tax is abolished, the BBC will become subscription-based. You can pick and choose what you want to see instead of having to pay for the lot.

ITV is a grim view into a post-license fee dystopia. 130 quid is a bargain to avoid BBC becoming as intolerably awful in every way as ITV is.

Eh? If the license tax is abolished, the BBC will become subsciption-based. You can pick and choose what you want to see instead of having to pay for the lot.

Not the thread for this tbh, forget I said anything

Eh? If the license tax is abolished, the BBC will become subsciption-based. You can pick and choose what you want to see instead of having to pay for the lot.

Not the thread for this tbh, forget I said anything

No, you're right. Forget I responded.

Eh? If the license tax is abolished, the BBC will become subscription-based. You can pick and choose what you want to see instead of having to pay for the lot.

They'll become a commercial channel and the quality of their content will suffer. I've worked a bit for the Norwegian equivalent, and the Plan B for if they lose the license money is disturbing.

Glad I'm not in the minority here, then. It's been a pure Spain wank-fest at work today.

I want Chile to go through, and I don't see Spain failing to do so. So I'm hoping the Dutch flame out.

Guest firetotheworks

Can already tell that Busquets is going to get the 'under rated' treatment from our media.

Glad I'm not in the minority here, then. It's been a pure Spain wank-fest at work today.

I want Chile to go through, and I don't see Spain failing to do so. So I'm hoping the Dutch flame out.

If Spain went out in the group stages.... :megusta:

If Spain went out in the group stages.... :megusta:

:megusta: :megusta:

The empty seats back my point of view that a WC don't need a ton of big ass stadiums. Just three-four for the "major" matches and the rest can be played in normal sized ones that can still be filled properly when the WC is over.