2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yesterday they did a test draw for the groups. Cafu, Zidane, Cannavaro, Hierro and Geoff Hurst pulled the balls.

Brazil ended up with Italy, France and Australia :lol: oh god.

England, Spain, South Korea, Ivory Coast.

I seriously hope this doesn't happen again tomorrow :lol:

Rehearsed Draw

Group A : Brazil, France, Australia and Italy

Group B:  Uruguay, Nigeria, United States and Croatia.

Group C : Argentina, Russia, Ghana and Costa Rica.

Group D: Switzerland, Chile, Japan and Greece

Group E :  Spain, Ivory Coast, South Korea and England

Group F : Colombia, Cameroon, Honduras and the Netherlands

Group G : Germany, Ecuador, Iran and Portugal

Group H : Belgium, Algeria, Mexico, Bosnia and Herzegovina

I definitely wouldn't mind this at all. For some reason, I have a massive feeling that we are going to draw the United States. :lol: Better them than Mexico, Japan, or Korea out of that pot, anyway.

There is absolutely no chance that Brazil draws a tough group in this, btw. I expect them to get Algeria and Honduras.

Would take that, it's not going to get much easier.

Mexico are awful.

They are, and the US is better than South Korea as well objectively, but I think that our team matches up well with the Americans style of play.

Teams from weaker federations, like US, Japan, Nigeria, etc. are always at a slight disadvantage in the draw because the weakest teams in the tournaments are usually the final qualifiers from their continent. In this case Honduras, Iran, Costa Rica, Algeria. Therefore the easy teams are generally in your pot.

The so-called groups of death (according to hype anyway) at the last five tournaments have featured CIV, Ghana, Nigeria, and the US. They wouldn't be if it was Angola or Bahamas.

Rehearsed Draw

I definitely wouldn't mind this at all. For some reason, I have a massive feeling that we are going to draw the United States. :lol: Better them than Mexico, Japan, or Korea out of that pot, anyway.

There is absolutely no chance that Brazil draws a tough group in this, btw. I expect them to get Algeria and Honduras.

Poor Australia. :lol:

Guest Craig-NUFC

World Cup organisers want to ban instruments in stadiums :thup:

England band 'vow to play on' and hope FA will help them get around ban :anguish:

"Welcome to Brasil, gringos. I see Neymar just butt-raped your team for a hattrick. Have some piranha s***, bitches."

:lol: Like I'd cook the food. :yao:

Anyways, just heard that hotel guests that aren't part of the draw have left their hotels since FIFA has banned everything from the hotel that isn't a FIFA sponsor. People weren't allowed to get coconut-water ffs because of FIFA. Bunch of idiots. I'm arriving in Costa do Sauipe next week, I wonder what the talk of the place will be :lol:

Can't believe they've actually banned beverages that aren't part of their sponsors :lol:

Utter scumbags the lot of them.

It's unbelievable. We live there, although at the residential part and not hotel, and there are so many people who live off selling stuff especially coconut water on the beach. Instead of giving these people an extra income in an event like this, they've banned it completely. The whole organisation is an absolute joke.

Rehearsed Draw

Poor Australia. :lol:

Spain England and Ivory Coast :lol: fuck that

"Welcome to Brasil, gringos. I see Neymar just butt-raped your team for a hattrick. Have some piranha s***, bitches."

:lol: Like I'd cook the food. :yao:

Anyways, just heard that hotel guests that aren't part of the draw have left their hotels since FIFA has banned everything from the hotel that isn't a FIFA sponsor. People weren't allowed to get coconut-water ffs because of FIFA. Bunch of idiots. I'm arriving in Costa do Sauipe next week, I wonder what the talk of the place will be :lol:

Can't believe they've actually banned beverages that aren't part of their sponsors :lol:

Can you really not believe that? That's how they've been rolling for years.