2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Both Kuba and PEA are better on the right, and I have Bale there.

Mkhitaryan over Hamsik maybe as well. Ramsey/Sahin was hard to decide.

But, Europe aside, in all other continents there was virtually zero upsets. Rare to see that in a WC. Hell even in Europe, nothing unusual with today's results.

They could've just swapped him with Hamsik and it would make way more sense.

Here's one from ESPN

http://a.espncdn.com//design05/images/2013/1120/missingworldcupxi_576x324.jpg

Ramsey worth a shout?

Yes. This season especially. I think Błaszczykowski is worthy of mention as well.

Am I the only one who thinks this current Greece team is being underrated?

They were even decent (and a lot more entertaining compared to before) in Poland in 2012....and with this Portuguese coach, they are a lot more adventurous than Rehaggel days.

Nice to see them qualify. Gives their people something to cheer about considering their shit economic state. Always great to see. I reckon they can give any team a decent run for their money.

Grant Wahl ‏@GrantWahl 10h

Croatia's Mario Mandzukic & Colombia's Fredy Guarín are suspended for at least the 1st game of World Cup after red cards in last qualifiers.

I don't agree with that. Slate should be wiped clean for the finals.

Grant Wahl ‏@GrantWahl 10h

Croatia's Mario Mandzukic & Colombia's Fredy Guarín are suspended for at least the 1st game of World Cup after red cards in last qualifiers.

I don't agree with that. Slate should be wiped clean for the finals.

That's absolute bullshit, FIFA seriously lost it. Aren't friendlies ''official'' games now? Well then suspend them for one friendly. FIFA man, fucking hell.

They were even decent (and a lot more entertaining compared to before) in Poland in 2012....and with this Portuguese coach, they are a lot more adventurous than Rehaggel days.

Nice to see them qualify. Gives their people something to cheer about considering their shit economic state. Always great to see. I reckon they can give any team a decent run for their money.

They scored something like 16 goals in 12 games. :lol:

Nice to see them qualify. Gives their people something to cheer about considering their s*** economic state. Always great to see. I reckon they can give any team a decent run for their money.

They scored something like 16 goals in 12 games. :lol:

Still a lot more adventurous ;) :lol:

We're clearly worse than Japan but far better than Australia. I doubt anyone writing articles for the Guardian watches any Asian football.

Your manager in the qualifiers was a bit of a dick, wasn't he? Going on about how he'd love Uzbekistan to qualify for the World Cup, and he'll crush Iran's dreams and all.

Glad he got binned. South Korea is usually a class side with a lot of dignity, and deserves a class manager. Not that clueless clown who was a 96th minute equalizer in Beirut away from sending you guys to play-offs against Uruguay.