2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Honestly, once you move out of the major Western European powers, international form and club performance seem to correlate less and less. The boy has done alright whenever I have borne witness to his performances for his country, and there is no reason to believe that will not continue.

:lol: :thup: Baba and his words.

People don't think Forlan is shit because he immediately moved to Villareal and tore the Spanish league apart pretty much ever since :lol:

had he moved to Celtic and continued to be a shite footballer then I'm guessing people would still consider him to be a shite footballer.

But he hasn't continued to be a shite footballer. Just because you haven't seen him play doesn't mean he's shite.

People don't think Forlan is shit because he immediately moved to Villareal and tore the Spanish league apart pretty much ever since :lol:

had he moved to Celtic and continued to be a shite footballer then I'm guessing people would still consider him to be a shite footballer.

But he hasn't continued to be a shite footballer. Just because you haven't seen him play doesn't mean he's shite.

:lol: I've seen him play loads in the SPL and he's been shite every time.

:lol: I've seen him play loads in the SPL and he's been shite every time.

I don't watch the SPL as I said but the Celtic fans I know love him

BBC >>>>>>>>>>>>>> ITV.

Seeing class former players like Juninho and Seedorf actually talking about the countries playing the game, not just blithering on about England's upcoming game then at 4.58pm going "right, here's a game of football."

Where's the hyperbole? :lol:

Saying he's much worse than the vast majority of Premier League footballers? :dontknow:

He is. He's a Championship quality player.

We finished 9th, just remember how bad the bottom half of the premier league is

Can't believe Juan Pablo Angel played for Villa for 6 years

He's not still playing is he ?, Got to be at least 38/39.

Edit: I've just checked he is still playing in the columbian league.

Flip or someone can probably say more but at a guess, are Colombia the 2nd best supported team generally this tournament? Would imagine Argentina will get a bad reception wherever they go, but are Brazilians generally getting behind the others?

Flip or someone can probably say more but at a guess, are Colombia the 2nd best supported team generally this tournament? Would imagine Argentina will get a bad reception wherever they go, but are Brazilians generally getting behind the others?

Colombia, Chile, Ecuador and any underdog. Uruguay and Argentina won't be as well supported by the Brazilians, but all SA teams with the exception of Uruguay (I think) is bringing an enromous amount of fans.