2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Spark

Terrible commentary.

Fucking handball :lol:

They're still going on! "Only the referee knows if he gave it for the foul". Fucking Clive.

Excellent call by the ref. Shame this quality of refereeing isn't available for opening matches involving host nations.

You're unaware of the rule I guess? A UEFA ref can't be the ref for a game between a team from UEFA and one from another continent. (although they apparently changed that today or yesterday)

Nothing wrong with that. That's how I do my man marking in Sunday league.

:lol:

Unless Suarez or Cavani have a stormer I'd say England will beat Uruguay. Not based on this game particularly, more based on their lack of a midfield

Aye, England are mint like. Made light work of that piss poor Honduras midfield last week.

Unless Suarez or Cavani have a stormer I'd say England will beat Uruguay. Not based on this game particularly, more based on their lack of a midfield

Aye, England are mint like. Made light work of that piss poor Honduras midfield last week.

Friendlies don't matter in the slightest

Is the England game on both ITV and BBC?

Only on the BBC

Thank f***.

Checked this now and Phil Neville is doing commentary :anguish:

Still better than Andy & Clive.