2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

:lol: How come Costa Rica get respect now, but when they play USA and give us a game it's all lol usa.

Because:

http://www.premierleague.com/content/dam/premierleague/site-content/News/2013-14/July/m-Jozy-Altidore-signs-for-sunderland.jpg/_jcr_content/renditions/cq5dam.thumbnail.490.338.margin.png

:smitten: Jozy.

No. Disgrace. There instead of Mr. USA Landon Donovan. Fuck no. Fuck you Mike.

:lol: How come Costa Rica get respect now, but when they play USA and give us a game it's all lol usa.

Because:

http://www.premierleague.com/content/dam/premierleague/site-content/News/2013-14/July/m-Jozy-Altidore-signs-for-sunderland.jpg/_jcr_content/renditions/cq5dam.thumbnail.490.338.margin.png

:smitten: Jozy.

No. Disgrace. There instead of Mr. USA Landon Donovan. Fuck no. Fuck you Mike.

:lol: Fuck off Norway.

Is the England game on both ITV and BBC?

Only on the BBC

Thank fuck.

Checked this now and Phil Neville is doing commentary :anguish:

You not Irish? Surely you'll be watching on RTE. Far better than the two English options.

I'll watch the pre match, half time and post game on RTE. No way I'm missing Dunphy :lol: I might watch the actual game itself on BBC if Ray Houghton is on RTE

Not mad about Houghton meself. Think I'd prefer him to Neville like. :lol:

:lol: I just find Houghton really annoying. You'd think he was the greatest player of all time by the way he talks. Nearly every sentence he speaks is telling the player what he should have done

Just check and it is Houghton :anguish: At least his voice isn't as annoying as Ronnie or Brian Kerr.

EDIT: Will probably be very pro England with all their Liverpool players :anguish:

Only on the BBC

Thank fuck.

You not Irish? Surely you'll be watching on RTE. Far better than the two English options.

I'll watch the pre match, half time and post game on RTE. No way I'm missing Dunphy :lol: I might watch the actual game itself on BBC if Ray Houghton is on RTE

:lol: I just find Houghton really annoying. You'd think he was the greatest player of all time by the way he talks. Nearly every sentence he speaks is telling the player what he should have done

Just check and it is Houghton :anguish: At least his voice isn't as annoying as Ronnie or Brian Kerr.

EDIT: Will probably be very pro England with all their Liverpool players :anguish:

Bit harsh on Ronnie and Kenny Cunningham that they commentate on these games and then Dunphy,Brady and Giles will just saunter in pissed at about half 10 for the England Italy game  :lol:

Only on the BBC

Thank fuck.

Bit harsh on Ronnie and Kenny Cunningham that they commentate on these games and then Dunphy,Brady and Giles will just saunter in pissed at about half 10 for the England Italy game  :lol:

I like Cunningham, I think he's a decent pundit. Big names get it easy of course with the big games :lol:

Only on the BBC

Thank fuck.

I like Cunningham, I think he's a decent pundit. Big names get it easy of course with the big games :lol:

Kenny's eyebrows are the main attraction

Only on the BBC

Thank fuck.

Kenny's eyebrows are the main attraction

:lol: