2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keys: Balotelli. Enigma. Bags of talent, but you never know what he'll do next. Would you work with him?

Souness' answer: No. Class players are consistent. Balotelli doesn't give me any consistency. Prefer if he had less talent but more consistency. Run around a lot etc..etc.. yada yada

Keegan's answer: Yes

Keegan  :smitten:

Man, so looking forward to this match.. :frantic:

Love all of today's fixtures. Colombia vs Greece and Ivory Coast vs Japan are the quintessential type of world cup fixtures. Finding myself thoroughly enjoying this tournament, much more than any other as far as I can remember (probably since USA 94). It's been beautiful so far.

Man, so looking forward to this match.. :frantic:

Love all of today's fixtures. Colombia vs Greece and Ivory Coast vs Japan are the quintessential type of world cup fixtures. Finding myself thoroughly enjoying this tournament, much more than any other as far as I can remember (probably since USA 94). It's been beautiful so far.

:thup:

Hoping for a good game. The stadium is looking great btw, thought it'd be shit after all the pictures that been doing the round.

I'm finding a lot of time and respect for Hodgson's attitude so far. He's pretty much picked the right team, and I hope the players play for him.

One thing I do not like is England's body language in the tunnel. Gerard glancing at Pirlo every few seconds. Shitting his bottling tidy-whiteys. Hope i'm wrong.

I'm finding a lot of time and respect for Hodgson's attitude so far. He's pretty much picked the right team, and I hope the players play for him.

One thing I do not like is England's body language in the tunnel. Gerard glancing at Pirlo every few seconds. Shitting his bottling tidy-whiteys. Hope i'm wrong.

He was thinking about the slip.

Not to question Brazilian infrastructure or the knowledge of all the commentators, but how can a city of two million only be accessible by plane or boat? I suppose the likes of Sardinia are the same, but it still seems ridiculous.

I can be reached by car as well, just you have to drive through the jungle. Manaus is located in the middle of the Amazon basically.