2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I love Tiote. Is it weird I am overcome with joy to see a Newcastle player starting in the World Cup? /giddy

I hope the crowd shouts "shooooooot" each time he touches the ball so he feels right at home.

Guest lincoln_imp

We need to take Rooney for a visit to the top of that daft statue they have and then punt the fat cunt off it. useless sack of shite stinks the place out every time he plays for England. Put the OX on the left next match and we will tear Uruguay a new areshole, and probably another one on top.

Still can't get my head around Tiote wearing number 9 for Ivory Coast!

its hard to think of someone less qualified to wear that number, one of the things in football that really bugs me actually is players wearing the wrong number for their position, recall getting infuriated any time I saw Gallas wearing 10 for Arsenal.

its hard to think of someone less qualified to wear that number, one of the things in football that really bugs me actually is players wearing the wrong number for their position, recall getting infuriated any time I saw Gallas wearing 10 for Arsenal.

Same with Gyan wearing number 3 for Ghana

tbh I got mildly annoyed seeing Sagna wearing 3, hes a rb he wears 2 not 3 thats for the left back! And yes I am aware of how petty a gripe that one in particular is.

tbh I got mildly annoyed seeing Sagna wearing 3, hes a rb he wears 2 not 3 thats for the left back! And yes I am aware of how petty a gripe that one in particular is.

Coloccini wearing the number 2 is weird too but after 5+ years, I'm used to it now...