2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

he looks like a big, massive, long idiot.

He's actually quite good and has been ripping the Korean league to shreds for 2~3 years now. It's unfortunate that the FA/coach seem to basically ignore domestic-league performances for selection purposes.

I'm currently living with a Korean guy in Singapore oldtype, we are waking up at 6am to watch the game. Hes very pessimistic after the Ghana friendly last week.

As he rightfully should be. I don't think we're a worse team than Russia but they are clearly better prepared.

I read somewhere Russia lost four of their best players to injury in the last few weeks. Not sure how that counts as good preparation.

Four wins in their last five friendlies isn't bad.

Shirokov (who's a massive loss) is their only real injury. I'm pretty sure the rest is just smoke and mirrors from Capello.

I like how Belgium seems to have gone from the "football hipster" team, to being "OMG, Belgium has such a fantastic team, dark horses in the WC" to now being a bit "I think they'll disappoint in the WC" :lol:

I like how Belgium seems to have gone from the "football hipster" team, to being "OMG, Belgium has such a fantastic team, dark horses in the WC" to now being a bit "I think they'll disappoint in the WC" :lol:

They're only good so long as other people don't like them. Hipster 101.