2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest palnese

Belgium's full backs are their big problem IMO

Aye they're not blessed on that department. Given their wide men like to float inside they become very narrow.

Yep. They haven't got a single natural wide player out there, imo.

I think their problems stem from nerves rather than flawed tactics. They strolled to qualification with basically the same team. It's the weight of expectation.

Disagree. They need full backs who overlap because their wide players want to cut in all the time. I suppose that's just the downside of being a small country

I think their problems stem from nerves rather than flawed tactics. They strolled to qualification with basically the same team. It's the weight of expectation.

Disagree. They need full backs who overlap because their wide players want to cut in all the time. I suppose that's just the downside of being a small country

You're always wrong. I suppose that's just the downside of being a buffoon.

Why do most other people agree with me here if I'm always wrong? I suppose you think Verthongen is bombing on down the left?

:lol: :lol:

Ten minutes and no goals, pathetic game this.

Belgium are going to bottle it and not even make it to the knockouts tbh.

Rubbish.

My original post was not sarcasm at all. Not sarcasm at all. :bluestar: